PDA

View Full Version : Growth of Broncos star retains only the best of the "the old Von"

Denver Native (Carol)
01-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Von Miller has always had his own way of looking at the world. His perspective was unique when the world revolved around him, as it does for nearly all young people. And it's no less interesting since circumstances awoke him to the realization that the world is best when shared.

His story has been one of redemption. Anybody out there believe 18 months ago the Broncos would have been better off getting rid of him? A portion of the fan base did. Countless angry e-mails and tweets are proof.

"Sometimes, you get one shot," Miller said last week. "You blew it, you're done. I made some mistakes, but I have a second chance to get all of that back. You know that story, 'All Dogs Go To Heaven'? He's living crazy, he died, he said, 'Man, if I can go back, I'll be better.' It's kind of like that. I got another opportunity, and I want to take full advantage of that."

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_27253649/broncos-stars-growth-retains-only-best-old-von

Congratulations Von :salute: