PDA

View Full Version : From practice 12-30-14

Denver Native (Carol)
12-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Jeff Legwold @Jeff_Legwold · 1h

#Broncos TE Julius Thomas hopes bye week kick-starts his season...http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/11020/julius-thomas-hopes-bye-helps-him-be-the-guy-i-used-to-be …

Jeff Legwold @Jeff_Legwold · 2h

#Broncos HC John Fox on whether Bradley Roby should be considered for Defensive ROY -- "he's had that kind of season.''

#Broncos HC John Fox called it "a rest day'' to hold Manning out of practice today.

Of injured guys David Bruton Jr., Juwan Thompson, Orlando Franklin and Brandon Marshall not on the field for #Broncos today.

Peyton Manning not participating in #Broncos practice today, @DemaryiusT, @ESanders_10 and @WesWelker also getting day off.

Peyton Manning takes 'veteran's day off' to receive treatment
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_27228682/peyton-manning-takes-veterans-day-off-receive-treatment

MasterShake
12-30-2014, 03:18 PM
#Broncos HC John Fox on whether Bradley Roby should be considered for Defensive ROY -- "he's had that kind of season.''

After hearing about him getting burned in camp, I was worried about him. Roby has been a big surprise to me this year.

Buff
12-30-2014, 03:29 PM
Roby has been a productive and reliable rookie, which is all you can really hope for out of a rookie. But I'm not sure he's really done anything to warrant consideration for ROY.

RunYouOver
12-30-2014, 03:41 PM
Roby has been a productive and reliable rookie, which is all you can really hope for out of a rookie. But I'm not sure he's really done anything to warrant consideration for ROY.

Roby has been a very solid rookie, and as far as corners go, he's probably even exceeded expectations for his pick. But yeah, he's definitely not the DROY, or even top 5...likely just outside the top 5. I'd be surprised if it was anyone other than Aaron Donald or Khalil Mack

underrated29
12-30-2014, 04:47 PM
I think Fuller for the bears has had a better season then Roby. Donald is a boss for sure! I dont know about mack, even in our division I have not heard much about him.

GEM
12-30-2014, 05:54 PM
After hearing about him getting burned in camp, I was worried about him. Roby has been a big surprise to me this year.

I'd like to smack DMac around for all that talk.

DenBronx
12-30-2014, 07:26 PM
Got to say that Roby has been a suprise. I wasn't sure when we drafted him if he would pan out but he's played fantastic.

Love our secodary....

OrangeHoof
12-30-2014, 09:46 PM
Most corners do not have great rookie seasons. It takes a year or two to figure things out. If he plays this well as a rook, he ought to be special about the time Talib's contract is over.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-31-2014, 05:45 PM
Peyton Manning absent from second consecutive Broncos practice

Two in a row might be the latest record for Peyton Manning.

The Broncos' quarterback did not practice Wednesday, the second consecutive session he has missed this week ahead of the team's first playoff game on Sunday, Jan. 11.

Manning, who is dealing with a thigh injury he sustained in Week 15 against the Chargers, had said that he needed the bye week to recover. And he clearly wasn't lying.

"I'm trying to take advantage of the time (off), trying to get some time to get to feeling better, and a lot of guys have done the same thing," Manning told reporters Wednesday. "... Hopefully that serves us well and everybody will be ready to go and get back to practice next week."

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_27235269/peyton-manning-absent-from-second-consecutive-broncos-practice

AND

Jeff Legwold @Jeff_Legwold · 5h

Also from #Broncos practice... Injured players Bruton Jr., Thompson, Marshall and Franklin not participating.

#Broncos practice -- Manning, D. Thomas, Sanders getting day off. Welker had helmet today, was participating.

Davii
12-31-2014, 06:00 PM
Peyton Manning absent from second consecutive Broncos practice

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_27235269/peyton-manning-absent-from-second-consecutive-broncos-practice

AND

Also from #Broncos practice... Injured players Bruton Jr., Thompson, Marshall and Franklin not participating.

#Broncos practice -- Manning, D. Thomas, Sanders getting day off. Welker had helmet today, was participating.

I hope everyone heals up!

Simple Jaded
01-01-2015, 10:57 PM
CJ Mosley is DROY, made an impact from Day 1.