PDA

View Full Version : Fox's presser, 11/17/14

VonDoom
11-17-2014, 04:08 PM
Should be a doozy:

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 23m23 minutes ago

Fox: Montee Ball has a groin strain, Julius Thomas has an ankle sprain and Emmanuel Sanders is going through the post-concussion protocol.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 22m22 minutes ago

Fox: "There's no doubt that to be the type of team we want to be, we have to run the ball more."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 21m21 minutes ago

Fox: "I'm sure fans are upset. I promise you we're upset. Fans should be (upset)."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 21m21 minutes ago

Fox: until the 4th quarter, the Broncos weren't in field-goal range. "It has nothing to do with confidence level in anybody."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 20m20 minutes ago

Fox: "going for it on fourth down is, in my mind, more aggressive than kicking a field goal."

Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 20m20 minutes ago

"We have to execute better. We have to be more consistent. ... We've got to play better, bottom line." - Coach Fox

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 17m17 minutes ago

Fox: "There's no panic inside the building. It's just part of the way the league goes. We're displeased with it; we're not happy with it."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 16m16 minutes ago

Fox: "We're 7-3. That's what it is."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 16m16 minutes ago

Fox: "We do have talented players. I think any coach that sits before his (media) group in his city would say the same thing."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 15m15 minutes ago

Fox: "On the inside, we're very disappointed. That includes everybody ... All our signatures are on it (the loss)."

tripp
11-17-2014, 04:39 PM
But what are you going to do about it?

Joel
11-17-2014, 06:14 PM
He forgot to mention the correctable mistakes he hasn't corrected in going on 4 years. In fairness to Fox, I don't expect him to tell the media (and thus all 31 other teams) all his plans.

Yet watching a team loaded with talent continue to lose key games year after year because of the most basic fundamentals is frustrating as Hell, and speaks volumes of the coaching. Safeties who can't defend a Hail Mary, RBs who can't hold onto the ball, linemen who can't pull or react to a stunt, TEs who can't block; this stuff's about as basic as football GETS, and we're talking about first ballot HoFers and All Pros, so it's hard to believe it's all on them. At a certain point one must ask why all these great players turned to crap overnight when they showed up on Foxs team.

Slick
11-17-2014, 06:29 PM
I just can't watch a Fox presser. I'd rather eat a turd.