PDA

View Full Version : Live Press Conference Today

Denver Native (Carol)
09-16-2009, 12:18 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=349&videoID=2816&type=broncosTV&year=&month=

Live Press Conference (has not started yet at 11:18)

Kyle Orton, Brian Dawkins and Head Coach Josh McDaniels will address the press starting at approximately 11:10 a.m. MDT.

Slick
09-16-2009, 12:24 PM
It's on now.

When will the day come when one can hear the questions being asked at a presser?

dogfish
09-16-2009, 12:25 PM
It's on now.

When will the day come when one can hear the questions being asked at a presser?

right after the day when airplane seats are comfortable. . . .

Slick
09-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Dawkins is such a stud.

Slick
09-16-2009, 12:47 PM
I guess someone forgot to tell Coach, he's up. :lol:

Thanks Carol. :salute:

T.K.O.
09-16-2009, 01:35 PM
i like mcD's attitude no "joshin' around....(get it) all business and seems genuine and somewhat humble.....that should change when he gets his 1st ring in denver:elefant:

GEM
09-16-2009, 02:10 PM
i like mcD's attitude no "joshin' around....(get it) all business and seems genuine and somewhat humble.....that should change when he gets his 1st ring in denver:elefant:

Funny to read that after so much talk of his over inflated ego. :lol:

T.K.O.
09-16-2009, 02:20 PM

not from me....i think he has the right balance of ego....enough to earn the respect of most players without alienating others...(except for 1 ;)

outdoor_miner
09-16-2009, 02:22 PM

I've seen numerous interviews with McDaniels, and I have never once seen evidence of an an over-inflated ego. People say that, and then I watch the man speak, and it does not add up at all. He is self-deprecating (in a way that guys like Bill Belichick and Eric Mangini never could be), gracious, workmanlike, and actually kind of funny.

Behind the scenes, he could be a tyrant (I doubt it, but I don't know). However, from everything I've seen it sure seems like the media has manufactured this image for him that is simply not true. Oh well... The truth will emerge over time.