PDA

View Full Version : Friends say man vanished during Broncos game

Denver Native (Carol)
10-27-2014, 10:28 AM
DENVER – Friends and family are searching for a Kremmling man who they say never returned to his seat after halftime at Thursday's Broncos game.

Paul Kitterman, 53, was at the game with his son, Jarod, and two friends.

He hasn't been seen since.

"Paul and Jarod had never been to a game so we got some extra tickets," said Tia Bakke, who, along with her boyfriend, was at the game with the father and son.

They all drove down to Denver together from Kremmling, which is about two hours from Sports Authority Field. Kitterman did not drive -- he was a passenger.

rest - plus video
http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/2014/10/26/paul-kitterman-lost-broncos-game-halftime/17980601/

Mike
10-27-2014, 10:29 AM
Weird.

I miss that show called Unsolved Mysteries.

Runamok
10-27-2014, 11:23 AM
rest - plus video
http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/2014/10/26/paul-kitterman-lost-broncos-game-halftime/17980601/

Oh, for a minute there, I thought they were talking about Welker.

Nomad
10-27-2014, 11:35 AM
Aliens got 'em

Denver Native (Carol)
10-27-2014, 12:16 PM
Oh, for a minute there, I thought they were talking about Welker.

How stupid

OB
10-27-2014, 12:20 PM
Thats just freaky - Maybe he ran away - let's hope its nothing worse

Dzone
10-27-2014, 02:27 PM
That is beyond strange. Only $50 in his pocket and no cell phone. Vanishes from the stadium at halftime. No trace of him. There has to be something on a video somewhere. Maybe they havent gone through all the videos yet. This is a crazy story.

Runamok
10-27-2014, 02:54 PM
How stupid

Lighten up, please.

At first I posted it as "Rivers", but then thought Welker was more humorous, since he didn't have much of a game.

Joel
10-27-2014, 04:53 PM
Lighten up, please.

At first I posted it as "Rivers", but then thought Welker was more humorous, since he didn't have much of a game.
There's nothing light about this: A family's missing their father, with no idea where or in what condition he is, and the suddenness combined with the fact there's been no word from him in three days is even more alarming. Hopes and prayers he's found safe and soon.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-27-2014, 05:13 PM
DENVER – Denver Police detectives are reviewing surveillance camera video from Sports Authority Field, looking for Paul Kitterman, 53, who was last seen in the level two concourse during halftime of Thursday's Broncos game.

Kitterman and his stepson traveled to Denver from Kremmling on Thursday for the game with two friends.

Kitterman and his son Jarod Tonneson were separated from their friends in two different sections during the game. They met at half time near the Level 2 concession stand on the southeast side of the stadium.

rest - http://www.9news.com/story/news/2014/10/27/dpd-reviewing-stadium-surveillance-for-missing-man-kitterman/18020147/

OB
10-27-2014, 05:54 PM
Hmmm stepson - I'd look into that relationship - just saying

Runamok
10-27-2014, 05:54 PM
There's nothing light about this: A family's missing their father, with no idea where or in what condition he is, and the suddenness combined with the fact there's been no word from him in three days is even more alarming. Hopes and prayers he's found safe and soon.

My apology. This story is so bizarre I guess I didn't take it seriously enough.

OrangeHoof
10-27-2014, 07:35 PM
Maybe he wandered off to one of those pot shops.

OB
10-27-2014, 08:50 PM

Well that would explain it if he didn't live in Colorado ;)

ShaneFalco
10-27-2014, 11:26 PM

then floated into the sky.

Dzone
10-28-2014, 11:30 AM
Whats the latest on this case?Did they find this guy yet?

Buff
10-28-2014, 12:42 PM
Whats the latest on this case?Did they find this guy yet?

They found a body today near the stadium but not sure if it's him or not.

GEM
10-28-2014, 12:51 PM
They found a body today near the stadium but not sure if it's him or not.

Authorities are still trying to determine the man's identity; however, a spokesman with the police department told The Denver Post it does not appear to be Paul Kitterman, the 53-year-old man who vanished from the stadium Oct. 23 during halftime of the Broncos/Chargers game.

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Body-Found-Near-Sports-Authority-Field-280665202.html

CoachChaz
10-28-2014, 12:52 PM
http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Body-Found-Near-Sports-Authority-Field-280665202.html

Oh good...so it's a different random missing body.

GEM
10-28-2014, 01:02 PM
Oh good...so it's a different random missing body.

This is the shit that freaks me out about having young adult kids. My oldest went out Friday night and I didn't hear from him til late Saturday afternoon, the shit that runs through your mind just effs with you so bad.

CoachChaz
10-28-2014, 01:04 PM
This is the shit that freaks me out about having young adult kids. My oldest went out Friday night and I didn't hear from him til late Saturday afternoon, the shit that runs through your mind just effs with you so bad.

I get it. My 19 year old works the graveyard shift, so I dont worry too much when he's working...but his days off and where he is are what keep me thinking.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
10-28-2014, 01:11 PM
Bizarre story. Hope it ends well for all involved. Probably the last place you'd expect this sort of situation to arise.

Runamok
10-28-2014, 03:16 PM

It's called "pay back" for all the times we did the same thing, and couldn't understand why our parents were so up tight about a night out.

GEM
10-28-2014, 03:18 PM
It's called "pay back" for all the times we did the same thing, and couldn't understand why our parents were so up tight about a night out.

It's payback alright. I now hate weekends where I used to adore them. I don't sleep well when my kids aren't home and now that they are young adults, I find myself with even less sleep! :mad:

OB
10-28-2014, 09:17 PM
So my ex (not ex mr 420- my sons dad, the broncos fan) just text me and said he heard that the dude that's missing had financial troubles and the irs was up his ass. I wonder if that's true

Buff
10-28-2014, 09:51 PM
Good news I think...

Denver Police Dept. ‏@DenverPolice 2m 2 minutes ago

UPDATE: Paul Kitterman was located in Pueblo, Colorado. Again, he is unharmed. All questions should be directed to the family.

BroncoWave
10-28-2014, 09:52 PM
Now I really want to know the whole story.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-28-2014, 09:53 PM
Denver Police Dept. @DenverPolice · 3m

UPDATE: Paul Kitterman was located in Pueblo, Colorado. Again, he is unharmed. All questions should be directed to the family.

Denver Police Dept. @DenverPolice · 10m

#Breaking: DPD confirming that Paul Kitterman has been located and is safe after going missing from the Bronco Game.

Pudge
10-28-2014, 09:56 PM
Weird

OB
10-28-2014, 09:58 PM
Totally weird. There are some issues here.

Nomad
10-28-2014, 10:01 PM
I listened to Coast to Coast once, and this shit happens...Aliens, I tell you! :lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
10-28-2014, 10:06 PM
Denver Police Dept. @DenverPolice · 12m

UPDATE: Mr. Kitterman was found unharmed outside of Denver. No foul play suspected. All further inquiries should be directed to the family.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-28-2014, 10:19 PM
I had a feeling he disappeared of his own free will. A grown man being abducted under the noses of 75k people makes no sense.

Pudge
10-28-2014, 10:26 PM
I listened to Coast to Coast once, and this shit happens...Aliens, I tell you! :lol:

Yeah, and ghosts, psychics, dowsers, and the sasquatch are all real too. The history channel has just about caught Bigfoot about once a year to date. Usually around the season finale lol

OB
10-28-2014, 10:27 PM
This dude tried to run away. Someone messed it up by reporting it and making it go viral.

Let's face it, there are children who go missing every day that don't get the attention this man got. He was hoping to just walk away and disappear. Nothing easier (so he thought) than disappearing amongst 75k people.

MasterShake
10-28-2014, 10:29 PM
I loved the old Art Bell coast to coast AM show. They do replays on the weekend sometimes. I liked when the time traveler would call.

Buff
10-28-2014, 10:30 PM
I had a feeling he disappeared of his own free will. A grown man being abducted under the noses of 75k people makes no sense.

I thought it was either that or he passed out and died of exposure in some random spot. But it wasn't really cold enough for that last week.

Simple Jaded
10-28-2014, 10:46 PM
Maybe this missing dude had something to do with this dead dude being dead so the missing dude went missing, on account of the dead dude...being dead.

ShaneFalco
10-28-2014, 10:54 PM
i am really confused now.

Dzone
10-28-2014, 11:33 PM
Then the family better tell us all what happened. Hopefully the media will demand answers. How did the guy end up in pueblo next to I 25, 4 days later? He planned this with no cell phone and no money? Maybe he is bipolar and is on a lot of psychotropic drugs. Thats all I can figure.

Dapper Dan
10-29-2014, 12:27 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/colorado-man-disappears-during-denver-broncos-game-070930530.html

DENVER (AP) — A Denver Broncos fan who disappeared during last week's game has been found safe, police said Tuesday.

Denver Police Sgt. Steve Warneke said Paul Kitterman, 53, was found Tuesday night in Pueblo, about 100 miles south of Denver. Warneke did not have any information about Kitterman's disappearance, but he said no criminal charges are expected.

"All we were trying to do was make sure he was unharmed, and he was," Warneke said. "So at that point, we're finished."

Police referred all other questions to Kitterman's family. The man's stepson, Jarod Tonneson, did not immediately respond to a message left by The Associated Press on his cellphone Tuesday night.

http://news.yahoo.com/colorado-man-disappears-during-denver-broncos-game-070930530.html

Dzone
10-29-2014, 07:32 AM
Wth? The family puts a statement on facebook, explaining nothing. We deserve an explanation why this lunatic freaked everyone out. lol..So he told cops he had his fill of football and decided to hitch hike to pueblo because it was warmer. Either this guy is a mental case or there is something real fishy going on here
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-Paul-Kitterman/1504945883093791

BroncoJoe
10-29-2014, 07:40 AM
Not digging the "please respect our privacy" deal. I think they owe a lot of people an explanation.

Tned
10-29-2014, 07:56 AM
Especially since as recently as yesterday, they were trying to organize volunteers and have the Denver Police Department working on getting permission to search the stadium, like a dead body (or live person) would still be missing inside Mile High five days later.

Dzone
10-29-2014, 08:34 AM
I thought the same thing about the "please respect our privacy" request. Thats BS. This guy had no respect for anyone but himself when he walked off without telling anyone and worried his family to death. He caused the whole community distress and set off a full blown search party. Someone needs to go to his house and pound on the door until he comes out and explains his shennanigans

Tned
10-29-2014, 08:35 AM
I thought the same thing about the "please respect our privacy" request. Thats BS. This guy had no respect for anyone but himself when he walked off without telling anyone and worried his family to death. He caused the whole community distress and set off a full blown search party. Someone needs to go to his house and pound on the door until he comes out and explains his shennanigans

With this type of behavior, the first thing that comes to mind is some type of mental disorder, senility or something. When the story first broke, it's the first thing I thought of.

OB
10-29-2014, 08:45 AM
I would have thought if he were suffering from some psychological issue it would have been said during the search. Usually they would issue a silver alert for someone who has psychological issues and goes missing.

The world may never know...

OrangeHoof
10-29-2014, 09:58 AM
He missed a great second half....

Nomad
10-29-2014, 10:13 AM
He should have to pay the taxpayers back for his little adventure.

OB
10-29-2014, 10:19 AM
The very fact that it was his first football game at Mile High vs San Diego in a (sometimes) close game I find it hard to believe anyone would "get tired of watching football"

BroncoNut
10-29-2014, 10:27 AM
yeah, Damaryius Thomas vanished from all places on the field, but found later in the endzone

no, actually heard this on the radio yesterday. hope they find the man alive and well. or maybe he wants to just leave and reinvent himself or something. seems like he's about my age (iirc) and I can understand that, if that's the case.

underrated29
10-29-2014, 10:32 AM
He wanted to split. Probably met some girl before hand, didn't want to divorce and came up with a great plan to get out and start his midlife crisis.

BroncoNut
10-29-2014, 10:34 AM
Maybe this missing dude had something to do with this dead dude being dead so the missing dude went missing, on account of the dead dude...being dead.
yeah, it's kinda weird that "well, we did find an unidentified body near the stadium" but yeah, if I was on this case I'd be looking to see if there is a connection there., but then again, I'm unbelievably intelligent

BroncoNut
10-29-2014, 10:35 AM
He wanted to split. Probably met some girl before hand, didn't want to divorce and came up with a great plan to get out and start his midlife crisis.

met some girl before hand. :lol: It's ususally the other way around for me

Denver Native (Carol)
10-29-2014, 10:40 AM
from article:

Kitterman told police he had hitchhiked and walked south, KKTV reported.

Police said Kitterman told them he slept in treed areas and in bushes during his journey.

Kitterman also said he got rid of his Broncos hat because he did not want to be recognized, Pueblo police stated Wednesday.

full article - http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/missing-broncos-guy-paul-kitterman-found-family-thanks-community-asks-for-privacy

Denver Native (Carol)
10-29-2014, 10:50 AM
from another article:

Pueblo Police told 11 News, Wednesday morning that Kitterman was visiting his friend's ex-wife in Pueblo. Someone spotted him at the K-Mart off Highway 50 West in Pueblo and called Police to report it.

full article - http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Family-Asks-for-Help-Locating-Missing-Broncos-Fan-280523532.html

Northman
10-29-2014, 10:52 AM
With this type of behavior, the first thing that comes to mind is some type of mental disorder, senility or something. When the story first broke, it's the first thing I thought of.

Thats my feeling as well. Its not uncommon for people with Alzheimer's to wander off. Just a very weird situation.

OB
10-29-2014, 11:08 AM
Sounds like he may have been having an affair or something like that - no wonder they dont want to talk about it

underrated29
10-29-2014, 11:23 AM
from article:

full article - http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/missing-broncos-guy-paul-kitterman-found-family-thanks-community-asks-for-privacy

from another article:

full article - http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Family-Asks-for-Help-Locating-Missing-Broncos-Fan-280523532.html

Boom!
Who called it......this guy!

BroncoNut
10-29-2014, 11:37 AM
The very fact that it was his first football game at Mile High vs San Diego in a (sometimes) close game I find it hard to believe anyone would "get tired of watching football"

I disagree. it was kindof a boring game,

BroncoNut
10-29-2014, 11:38 AM
Thats my feeling as well. Its not uncommon for people with Alzheimer's to wander off. Just a very weird situation.

dude, you and Tned both. he's 53, not 105. and I don't want to hear the "well you can get early onset Alzheimer's" because I just dont' want to hear it.

Tned
10-29-2014, 11:40 AM
I would have thought if he were suffering from some psychological issue it would have been said during the search. Usually they would issue a silver alert for someone who has psychological issues and goes missing.

The world may never know...

Family might not have wanted to publicly state it.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Forum Runner

Tned
10-29-2014, 11:41 AM
dude, you and Tned both. he's 53, not 105. and I don't want to hear the "well you can get early onset Alzheimer's" because I just dont' want to hear it.

What were we taking about?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Forum Runner

Northman
10-29-2014, 11:45 AM

What? Who am I? Who are You? What is this place?

Denver Native (Carol)
10-29-2014, 12:09 PM
IMO, he was running away from something. His excuse for leaving the game - because he was looking for a warmer place. In one of the articles, he said that he had no idea that there was a search going on for him.

OH REALLY

"Kitterman mentioned sleeping in treed areas and in bushes during his journey to Pueblo and even mentioned disposing of his Broncos hat as he did not want to be recognized," police said.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_26820983/police-missing-broncos-fan-found-pueblo-had-fill

There definitely is some reason that he did NOT want to be recognized.

BroncoNut
10-29-2014, 12:16 PM
What? Who am I? Who are You? What is this place?

look, I'm not a dummy North. I know that you and Tned are faking being demented just to disprove my very valid point.

Slick
10-29-2014, 12:25 PM
If this was his first Bronco game in his life, and if he is from a small town, maybe being in close quarters with 76,000 people freaked him out. I know the Atlanta airport gave me a little culture shock after living in a sleepy little beach town for 5 years.

Dapper Dan
10-29-2014, 12:36 PM
If this was his first Bronco game in his life, and if he is from a small town, maybe being in close quarters with 76,000 people freaked him out. I know the Atlanta airport gave me a little culture shock after living in a sleepy little beach town for 5 years.

Probably because you're racist.

underrated29
10-29-2014, 12:58 PM
Nah, he planned to sneak out and live or whatever with that girl. The ex wife of his friend or something. He was going to just disappear and not harm the family or the kid too much and then live his life happy with that girl. The originally fam would think he died or whatever and that would be that. Its too perfect, he didnt drive, didnt have his cell phone, went to a broncos game w family......all planned too perfectly. Like a Diamond, the way to tell they are real is by the very small imperfections.

Now he is likely going to try to cover it up since he has been found. Watch the story take a turn. I dont buy any of it except that he wanted to leave for a girl- which we now know that it was a friends ex wife, I think.

underrated29
10-29-2014, 12:59 PM
Probably because you're racist.

That damn racist.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-29-2014, 01:24 PM
Nah, he planned to sneak out and live or whatever with that girl. The ex wife of his friend or something. He was going to just disappear and not harm the family or the kid too much and then live his life happy with that girl. The originally fam would think he died or whatever and that would be that. Its too perfect, he didnt drive, didnt have his cell phone, went to a broncos game w family......all planned too perfectly. Like a Diamond, the way to tell they are real is by the very small imperfections.

Now he is likely going to try to cover it up since he has been found. Watch the story take a turn. I dont buy any of it except that he wanted to leave for a girl- which we now know that it was a friends ex wife, I think.

If his intention was to live with his friends ex wife, he was divorced, so that would not have been a problem. And if that is what he wanted to do, just move to Pueblo, rather than what he did.

BroncoNut
10-29-2014, 02:02 PM
I'm wondering if this guy is BroncoJoe. I mean the demographics are there.

underrated29
10-29-2014, 02:06 PM
If his intention was to live with his friends ex wife, he was divorced, so that would not have been a problem. And if that is what he wanted to do, just move to Pueblo, rather than what he did.

Maybe he didnt want to hurt the existing family....I dont know. Youd have to ask him.

What I do know is that he is lying and this was planned. Someone made a good point as well. There is no way possible that that man "walked" to Pueblo. Its too far, with no food and water, he had assistance. How would that work if not planned? I bet he walked far enough away from town that the girl (or whoever) could make the drive to get him and still disguise it as getting her hair done or going to grocery store or something.

No one can walk that far in that short of time without food and water all while trying to be incognito and not seen nor found.

Slick
10-29-2014, 02:08 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w309/slickdonkey7/PtF2sq1_zps8efce754.jpg (http://s179.photobucket.com/user/slickdonkey7/media/PtF2sq1_zps8efce754.jpg.html)

Saw this on the Mane. Pretty funny.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-29-2014, 02:22 PM
Ryan Severance, a reporter for the Pueblo Chieftain newspaper tweeted that police in Pueblo got a call from the Kremmling Police chief indicating Kitterman might be in Pueblo. Pueblo Police received the call from Kremmling Police at about 5 p.m. and located Kitterman a short time later, Severance tweeted.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/dpd-paul-kitterman-missing-broncos-guy-located-safe

Denver Native (Carol)
10-29-2014, 03:16 PM
from an updated article:

"Right now, they report that Paul is exhausted and in a fragile state, both physically and mentally," the family said in a news release issued by the Kremmling Police Department. "At this time, even family and friends do not have the whole story. They are respecting Paul's wishes for personal space and time to process the events of the past five days."

full article - http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_26820983/police-missing-broncos-fan-found-pueblo-had-fill

DenBronx
10-29-2014, 03:24 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w309/slickdonkey7/PtF2sq1_zps8efce754.jpg (http://s179.photobucket.com/user/slickdonkey7/media/PtF2sq1_zps8efce754.jpg.html)

Saw this on the Mane. Pretty funny.

Lol

BroncoJoe
10-29-2014, 04:41 PM
I'm wondering if this guy is BroncoJoe. I mean the demographics are there.

He's much better looking than me, nut.

PS - change your fvking name back already.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-29-2014, 07:39 PM
some things from article:

KREMMLING, Colo. (CBS4)- Those who know the Denver Broncos fan from Kremming who was found safe Tuesday night after going missing for several days, believe they’re not getting the whole story.

Pueblo police said Kitterman was lucid, intelligible and physically okay when they found him in a Kmart parking lot near Highway 50 and Elizabeth Street after getting a tip.

However, when he was questioned he was not very forthcoming about his journey to the southern Colorado city. He did tell police he wanted to go somewhere warmer because he had “had his fill” of football.

He also indicated to police he did not want to be found. He ditched the Broncos hat he had been wearing at the game so he wouldn’t be so recognizable and Kitterman told police he slept in treed areas and bushes during his trip.

full article - http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/10/29/missing-mans-family-doesnt-have-the-whole-story-behind-disappearance/

Joel
10-29-2014, 08:10 PM
Glad they found him safe and well, but this story just keeps getting weirder. Apparently he WOULD just suddenly bail on his son with no explanation nor warning, 'cause he did just that.

OB
10-29-2014, 08:43 PM
I will say this. As an adult i think I've thought about running away from it all more times than I did as a teenager but I actually did it as a teenager because I was a stupid selfish person and my world revolved around me. I didn't take others feelings (my families) into consideration. But that's why you don't do it as an adult - because you know better.

My "run away" excursion lasted about 4 hours. It didn't take my dad long to find me in a town of 7500 people. Needless to say, I was grounded for a month - although during that grounding I did get to see the Bill Buckner debacle in the World Series. Silver lining and all :lol:

OB
10-29-2014, 08:45 PM
Really at this point what difference does it make to any of us why. It doesn't effect us personally. We aren't the ones dealing with the backlash. All of us will have forgotten about this and moved on to another sensational headline giving someone else their 15 minutes of fame by next week.

Slick
10-29-2014, 08:54 PM
Really at this point what difference does it make to any of us why. It doesn't effect us personally. We aren't the ones dealing with the backlash. All of us will have forgotten about this and moved on to another sensational headline giving someone else their 15 minutes of fame by next week.

Agreed. I don't need details.

slim
10-29-2014, 09:14 PM

Total BS. You are a handsome man, Bronco Joe.

Dzone
10-29-2014, 09:16 PM
People want and deserve to know why and how all this went down. For entertainment purposes. lol Reality is better than fiction. People love a mystery. People are curious. I cant see the media walking away from this any time soon. This is still a big story right now. Because it is so damn strange. People like strange

OB
10-29-2014, 09:25 PM
People want and deserve to know why and how all this went down. For entertainment purposes. lol Reality is better than fiction. People love a mystery. People are curious. I cant see the media walking away from this any time soon. This is still a big story right now. Because it is so damn strange. People like strange

I give it one more week. Tops

Dzone
10-29-2014, 09:26 PM
They took down the find paul kitterman facebook page because people were venting their rage at this guy ...thats bs they should have left it up...

Dzone
10-29-2014, 09:28 PM
I give it one more week. Tops

Thats fine, but thats no reason not to follow it today or criticize anyone who does so

OB
10-29-2014, 09:42 PM
Thats fine, but thats no reason not to follow it today or criticize anyone who does so

I never criticized anyone. And I'm obviously following too. I'm just saying we (including me) will all have moved on from this story within a week regardless of whether or not we have answers.

aberdien
10-29-2014, 10:48 PM
Sounds like a Breaking Bad situation to me.

http://www.thegloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/walter-white-fugue-state.jpg

Joel
10-30-2014, 06:00 AM
People may want it, but DESERVE it? Not so sure about that. Like OB said, it doesn't affect us personally, and we don't have to deal with any of the consequences: The morbid curiosity of strangers is just ANOTHER of those consequences for the family. I was concerned about his and their welfare as fellow human beings and Broncos fans, but even that didn't keep me glued to updates 24/7. None of them are in any danger, so that pretty much ends my slight distant involvement, and I don't see how they owe me or anyone else anything more than that.

BroncoNut
10-30-2014, 09:24 AM

names are names. AGap is a cool one. it screams respect

Simple Jaded
10-30-2014, 09:20 PM
yeah, it's kinda weird that "well, we did find an unidentified body near the stadium" but yeah, if I was on this case I'd be looking to see if there is a connection there., but then again, I'm unbelievably intelligent

Indubitably.

Dapper Dan
10-31-2014, 01:48 AM
Indubitably.

That's my favorite word.

BroncoNut
10-31-2014, 10:28 AM
That's my favorite word.

I learned a new word today. nice word once you get used to it.