PDA

View Full Version : Broncos practice squad safety John Boyett arrested

Dzone
10-22-2014, 08:37 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_26780935/broncos-practice-squad-safety-john-boyett-arrested

dogfish
10-22-2014, 09:13 PM
later, scrub!

DenBronx
10-22-2014, 09:19 PM
Buh bye. Thank you, come again.

Bronco9798
10-22-2014, 10:04 PM
Sure, whoever he is.

tomjonesrocks
10-22-2014, 10:08 PM
Wow. Colts already cut him for getting into trouble.

Rahim's luck continues.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-23-2014, 02:43 PM
Mike Klis @MikeKlis · 13m

Broncos have released safety John Boyett from practice squad following his arrest on Tuesday night-Wednesday morning.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-23-2014, 03:07 PM
John Boyett, a now-ex-member of the Broncos' practice squad, was arrested early Wednesday in Greenwood Village after police say he drunkenly head-butted and punched a cab driver, stole a shovel from a construction site and then tried to hide from officers by covering himself in mulch, court records show.

Boyett, 24, told arresting officers to "contact his boss 'John Elway'" before repeatedly slamming his head into a patrol car window while yelling and spitting, records say.

Boyett, a safety, was released by the Broncos on Thursday, the team said.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_26786072/police-ex-bronco-john-boyett-punched-cabbie-urged

WOW - :eek::eek::eek:

LawDog
10-23-2014, 03:11 PM
That's the very definition of being criminally stupid.

And the reason I have awesome job security...

dogfish
10-23-2014, 03:13 PM
kid is an effing idiot. . . he pulled that same, stupid "don't you know who i AM? i play for the colts!" garbage the last time he got arrested. . .

well guess what, dumbass. . . first off, nobody cares about practice squad stiffs-- and secondly, now you don't even play for the team in that limited capacity. . . it's amazing that you didn't get the message the first time you got cut. . . now you're probably out of chances. . .

Canmore
10-23-2014, 03:16 PM
kid is an effing idiot. . . he pulled that same, stupid "don't you know who i AM? i play for the colts!" garbage the last time he got arrested. . .

well guess what, dumbass. . . first off, nobody cares about practice squad stiffs-- and secondly, now you don't even play for the team in that limited capacity. . . it's amazing that you didn't get the message the first time you got cut. . . now you're probably out of chances. . .

Really sounds like he has a severe drinking problem.

Buff
10-23-2014, 03:20 PM

Typically it's a bad idea to drop The Duke's name during your arrest too.

dogfish
10-23-2014, 03:21 PM
Really sounds like he has a severe drinking problem.

oh yea-- if you read the entire account, it's very clear that he was completely obliterated. . . that is some piss-poor judgement to let yourself get that kind of crushed in public. . .

dogfish
10-23-2014, 03:22 PM
Typically it's a bad idea to drop The Duke's name during your arrest too.

yea, that's not winning him any favors-- with the cops OR elway. . .

Denver Native (Carol)
10-23-2014, 03:27 PM
oh yea-- if you read the entire account, it's very clear that he was completely obliterated. . . that is some piss-poor judgement to let yourself get that kind of crushed in public. . .

Not only that, the place where he was drinking called a cab for him, and he ended up punching the cab driver.

GEM
10-23-2014, 03:39 PM
The place he was drinking at called the cops. The cops gave him a chance and called a cab instead of arresting him. He then proceeded to punch and head butt the cab driver the cops called for him.

What an idiot!

BroncoWave
10-23-2014, 03:51 PM
Another meathead (now former) NFL player. I just can't imagine how dumb you have to be to piss away your career by doing stupid shit like that.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-23-2014, 03:56 PM
Another meathead (now former) NFL player. I just can't imagine how dumb you have to be to piss away your career by doing stupid shit like that.

To me, it is obvious that he has a drinking problem, which he now needs to get help for, rather than hoping another team will pick him up.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-23-2014, 04:01 PM
Vic Lombardi @VicLombardi · 3m

All these years, I blamed my neighbor for stealing my shovel.

Vic Lombardi @VicLombardi · 26m

Now I know who keeps taking my damn shovels!

ShaneFalco
10-23-2014, 11:30 PM
the mulch part makes me lol

Timmy!
10-23-2014, 11:49 PM
The shovel and mulch part are priceless. :lol:

MOtorboat
10-23-2014, 11:59 PM
This kid had one hell of a night!