PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning among players in PSAs

Denver Native (Carol)
10-22-2014, 05:27 PM
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning is among nearly two dozen current and former NFL players appearing in a new series of public service announcements denouncing domestic violence and sexual assault.

Officials of the No More Project said Wednesday that the players will appear in video and print PSAs to shed light on the issues. Several had personal experiences with the issues, including Troy Vincent, an NFL executive whose mother is a survivor of domestic violence, and Pittsburgh cornerback William Gay, whose mother was killed by an abusive partner.

Celebrities, athletes, corporate sponsors and others donated resources for the spots. The new video PSAs will premiere during "Thursday Night Football" this week when the San Diego Chargers play the Denver Broncos.

rest - http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11745486/nfl-players-including-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-appear-domestic-violence-public-service-announcements

Valar Morghulis
10-23-2014, 02:33 AM
Is Big Ben taking part?

FanInAZ
10-23-2014, 04:17 PM
Is Big Ben taking part?

He's never been accused domestic violence. His legal troubles stemmed from being sexually active with gold diggers who told him to pay up or they'd accuse him of rape.

OB
10-23-2014, 04:48 PM
Raping a stranger/horny bar chick isnt domestic violence - its just regular violence and the NFL is OK with that

Ravage!!!
10-23-2014, 04:57 PM
He's never been accused domestic violence. His legal troubles stemmed from being sexually active with gold diggers who told him to pay up or they'd accuse him of rape.

hah.. yeah... right. :lol:

ShaneFalco
10-24-2014, 01:25 AM
These NO MORE commercials are a joke, and i literally crack up everytime i see them. Especially the Hollywood actors one.

Hey im going to go beat my girlfriend....oh wait, eli told me not to. Guess i wont.