PDA

View Full Version : This is always good for Chargers week...

GEM
10-20-2014, 11:10 AM
Contains NSFW language...

_HNJ93HCxUA

Northman
10-20-2014, 11:25 AM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50315_52009091078_7338013_n.jpg

sanluis
10-22-2014, 10:31 PM
Rivers outduels Manning as Chargers stun Broncos

FanInAZ
10-22-2014, 11:42 PM
Wow, GEM's on a terror tonight :shocked:

Starting 2 Chargers smack threads in 1 night.

MOtorboat
10-23-2014, 02:01 AM
Go **** yourself, San Diego.

WTE
10-23-2014, 08:13 AM

Allen > Thomas²

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw90-nEu_IM

Davii
10-23-2014, 10:36 AM
Allen > Thomas²

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw90-nEu_IM

Isn't it cute how the pansy fan latches on to every team playing the Broncos?

WTE
10-23-2014, 10:50 AM
Isn't it cute how the pansy fan latches on to every team playing the Broncos?

Did you hit the Play button Davii or do you remember the hurdle all too well?

Northman
10-23-2014, 11:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6mfDJ02VCY

sanluis
10-23-2014, 10:33 PM
Congrats Denver

Your D is killer fast and your o line is playing great
see you in SD

WTE
10-24-2014, 06:07 AM
Congrats Denver

Your D is killer fast and your o line is playing great
see you in SD

You guys stunk!

Timmy!
10-24-2014, 07:11 AM
You guys stunk!

Wait till next week.

WTE
10-24-2014, 07:22 AM
Wait till next week.

Hey Timmy! What do you think of Peyton deciding it is now his role to dictate the terms and conditions for which the team and fans will celebrate a victory?

What a dink, huh?

Timmy!
10-24-2014, 07:34 AM
Hey Timmy! What do you think of Peyton deciding it is now his role to dictate the terms and conditions for which the team and fans will celebrate a victory?

What a dink, huh?

I think the stadium should shut the **** up when we need a 1st down to close out a win, and the scoreboard/sound guy shouldn't friggin play "jump around" and get everybody all hyped up (and the sideline dancing) before the offense takes the field. Peyton was 100% correct, and it cost us a damn false start.

WTE
10-24-2014, 07:54 AM
I hope Aqib Talib gives Peyton a great big can of S T F U!

PatriotsGuy
10-24-2014, 08:36 AM

What a dink, huh?

Lol, what a petulant child. If Brady did that there would be a 3,000 post thread here about what a douche he is.

MNPatsFan
10-24-2014, 08:44 AM
Lol, what a petulant child. If Brady did that there would be a 3,000 post thread here about what a douche he is.I didn't see the game last night, but was interested to read this article this morning.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/23/broncos-dodge-bullet-with-help-from-officials/

I'm going to try to find video of this play and reversal to ascertain whether there was indisputable visual evidence to justify overturning the fumble.

BroncoJoe
10-24-2014, 08:52 AM
I didn't see the game last night, but was interested to read this article this morning.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/23/broncos-dodge-bullet-with-help-from-officials/

I'm going to try to find video of this play and reversal to ascertain whether there was indisputable visual evidence to justify overturning the fumble.

Why?

MNPatsFan
10-24-2014, 09:02 AM
Why?Are you asking why I found the article interesting or why I want to look at video to see if a controversial call that potentially changed the momentum and/or outcome of the game was correctly overturned?

I found the article interesting because you have a well respected former official saying there wasn't indisputable evidence to overturn the call on the field while the NFL official says there was. If two officials can't agree on whether there was indisputable evidence, that seems to indicate there wasn't indisputable evidence.

I am interested in the video for that very reason. If there wasn't indisputable evidence then a frequent Broncos fan rant against Brady can be used against Manning - "the NFL and its officials are always making calls to help and protect their golden boy Manning".

PatriotsGuy
10-24-2014, 09:06 AM
I didn't see the game last night, but was interested to read this article this morning.

Let me help you, there wasn't. I watched the game and there was no reason to overturn the fumble. I also noticed a lot of Denver O linemen with white jerseys clenched in their hands :coffee:

PatriotsGuy
10-24-2014, 09:09 AM
Oh and don't ever let me hear a Bronco fan talking shit about Brady for yelling at his receivers.

CoachChaz
10-24-2014, 09:11 AM
Are you asking why I found the article interesting or why I want to look at video to see if a controversial call that potentially changed the momentum and/or outcome of the game was correctly overturned?

I found the article interesting because you have a well respected former official saying there wasn't indisputable evidence to overturn the call on the field while the NFL official says there was. If two officials can't agree on whether there was indisputable evidence, that seems to indicate there wasn't indisputable evidence.

I am interested in the video for that very reason. If there wasn't indisputable evidence then a frequent Broncos fan rant against Brady can be used against Manning - "the NFL and its officials are always making calls to help and protect their golden boy Manning".

I think when people make comments about officials making calls to protect Brady...they are referring to calls that specifically involve Brady. Not the kick returners.

As far as the fumble...yeah...the refs blew it. But I look at it as just a balance. Sometimes calls go for you...sometimes they dont. Seattle got screwed on a fumble play against the Rams late in the game. But no one really mentions much because the Seahawks typically benefit from those calls.

Eventually the bad call or bad replay review that goes against you will come back to benefit you somewhere else...and vice versa. Football karma, if you will.

Slick
10-24-2014, 09:30 AM
Oh and don't ever let me hear a Bronco fan talking shit about Brady for yelling at his receivers.

We can say whatever we want about Brady.

PatriotsGuy
10-24-2014, 09:44 AM
We can say whatever we want about Brady.

Nope, not anymore. Didn't you hear what I just said?

WTE
10-24-2014, 09:49 AM
Peyton is being ripped by fans of all NFL teams right now on PFT for being such a douche last night.

CoachChaz
10-24-2014, 09:55 AM
I think the yelling at receivers thing was blown out of proportion. If you are a proven QB in the NFL and you are trying to motivate your team to do what they get paid for and nothing else has worked...get on their asses. Did it seem excessive at the time considering the players experience level? Sure...but Brady did eventually admit to that and I'm sure his receivers forgot about it immediately.

Now, yelling at the crowd to be quiet at the end of a game against a division rival that you are about to crush...different story. I'm sorry, but if I paid my money for the ticket and the beer, etc...**** you! I'll scream and cheer if I want to...while you pretend you've been in a situation like this before as a veteran QB of 15+ seasons.

PatriotsGuy
10-24-2014, 10:14 AM
I think the yelling at receivers thing was blown out of proportion. If you are a proven QB in the NFL and you are trying to motivate your team to do what they get paid for and nothing else has worked...get on their asses. Did it seem excessive at the time considering the players experience level? Sure...but Brady did eventually admit to that and I'm sure his receivers forgot about it immediately.

Now, yelling at the crowd to be quiet at the end of a game against a division rival that you are about to crush...different story. I'm sorry, but if I paid my money for the ticket and the beer, etc...**** you! I'll scream and cheer if I want to...while you pretend you've been in a situation like this before as a veteran QB of 15+ seasons.

Yeah see Coach, here is the problem. You are level headed.

CoachChaz
10-24-2014, 10:48 AM
Yeah see Coach, here is the problem. You are level headed.

Being rational has always been my demise

Thnikkaman
10-24-2014, 11:45 AM
Are you asking why I found the article interesting or why I want to look at video to see if a controversial call that potentially changed the momentum and/or outcome of the game was correctly overturned?

It's a distraction to our daily lives. It doesn't matter in the greater scheme of things.

Davii
10-24-2014, 12:18 PM

Pssst, Pags.... :looksaround: this is a Broncos fan message board... we're biased... :gofigure:

PatriotsGuy
10-24-2014, 12:20 PM
Pssst, Pags.... :looksaround: this is a Broncos fan message board... we're biased... :gofigure:

I expect better from you ! At least those of you with functioning brains that are over the age of 25.

Davii
10-24-2014, 12:27 PM
I expect better from you ! At least those of you with functioning brains that are over the age of 25.

The same could be said for your obvious bias as well my friend...

PatriotsGuy
10-24-2014, 12:32 PM
The same could be said for your obvious bias as well my friend...

No see, I feel like I am pretty level. For example, if Brady yells at his receivers I don't have a problem with it. I wouldn't have a problem with Peyton doing it either, except an army of Broncos fans said it was a bad thing to do (when Brady did it) but seem pretty quiet about it when Peyton does it.

Davii
10-24-2014, 12:38 PM
No see, I feel like I am pretty level. For example, if Brady yells at his receivers I don't have a problem with it. I wouldn't have a problem with Peyton doing it either, except an army of Broncos fans said it was a bad thing to do (when Brady did it) but seem pretty quiet about it when Peyton does it.

But I suppose it would be ok if Tommy boy were to get upset at the home crowd and request they ****?

Of course you'll say no since you've already spoken poorly of Peyton, however, we both know you and WTE both would be here explaining why he should do it, etc.

I have no problems admitting my biases, both for the Broncos and against the Patriots.

PatriotsGuy
10-24-2014, 12:42 PM
But I suppose it would be ok if Tommy boy were to get upset at the home crowd and request they ****?

Of course you'll say no since you've already spoken poorly of Peyton, however, we both know you and WTE both would be here explaining why he should do it, etc.

I have no problems admitting my biases, both for the Broncos and against the Patriots.

I would like to think I would not condone Tommy having a hissy, particularly when they are up 2 scores with 2 minutes left. Maybe I would, but I doubt it. Besides, Gillette doesn't get loud enough that he would worry about it :p

WTE
10-24-2014, 12:49 PM
And I didn't call out Peyton for demanding the crowd quiet down (although he did look like a ***** when he did it)

I called him out for saying he's going to have a conversation with the scoreboard operator. I didn't think providing performance management to a scoreboard operator was part of a quarterback's job description.

Thnikkaman
10-24-2014, 12:54 PM
That's funny, my shit doesn't stink either. Who knew?

PatriotsGuy
10-24-2014, 12:56 PM
That's funny, my shit doesn't stink either. Who knew?

I know I have told you this before, but it bears repeating. My father used to always say "they think their shit doesn't stink, but they give it away with their farts"

Timmy!
10-24-2014, 02:22 PM
Poor Patsie fans. They are scared shitless about next Sunday. They are lashing out.

PatriotsGuy
10-24-2014, 02:24 PM
Poor Patsie fans. They are scared shitless about next Sunday. They are lashing out.

Well of course! Rookie O linemen, no Mayo no Jones no Ridley. The final will probably be 52-10

Timmy!
10-24-2014, 02:29 PM
Well of course! Rookie O linemen, no Mayo no Jones no Ridley. The final will probably be 52-10

I actually doubt that. I'd love to see it, but it won't happen. Foxboro is a pain in the ass for us. It will likely be close. If Peyton starts yelling do you think Brady will hide under a table?

PatriotsGuy
10-24-2014, 02:30 PM
I think once Pot Roast and Pork chop and all the other delicious meals are done with Brady, he will be toast!

WTE
10-24-2014, 02:34 PM
Pretty much all the pressure to win the Super Bowl is on Denver right now. If they can't win it this year they will never win it with Peyton.

PatriotsGuy
10-24-2014, 02:35 PM
Pretty much all the pressure to win the Super Bowl is on Denver right now. If they can't win it this year they will never win it with Peyton.

Yeah it's pretty cool

GEM
10-24-2014, 03:22 PM
Like we as Broncos fans give two ****s what a couple of Pansy fans think. :D

Ravage!!!
10-24-2014, 03:34 PM

wow... already starting the excuse train. Let me guess, you will talk about how it "should be a blowout, and if its not, its because we failed" mantra. Hence your loss can be celebrated as something to brag about? Blame your coach for all the lack of depth and offensive talent you have.

Ravage!!!
10-24-2014, 03:34 PM

Bingo.. there it is.

Davii
10-24-2014, 03:37 PM
Why is it we have to play in Foxboro every year? Why can't the pansies ever travel to Colorado outside of the playoffs? Ridiculous.

Buff
10-24-2014, 03:56 PM
Why is it we have to play in Foxboro every year? Why can't the pansies ever travel to Colorado outside of the playoffs? Ridiculous.

MO will be in to remind you shortly (pun intended) that if you trace the series back to the beginning of time, the travel is actually pretty even. But it does seem awfully skewed over the last decade.

Timmy!
10-24-2014, 04:28 PM
I really hate that stupid fog horn on third downs.

Buff
10-24-2014, 04:30 PM
I really hate that stupid fog horn on third downs.

The fog horn on 3rd downs is super obnoxious and a bush league way to pipe in noise... But not as bad as the NYJ bomb siren that they play in between EVERY ******* DOWN.

WTE
10-24-2014, 04:31 PM

Well it seemed like NE was always travelling to Mile High during the Elway years so now we're even.

PatriotsGuy
10-24-2014, 05:03 PM
wow... already starting the excuse train. Let me guess, you will talk about how it "should be a blowout, and if its not, its because we failed" mantra. Hence your loss can be celebrated as something to brag about? Blame your coach for all the lack of depth and offensive talent you have.

I don't like your attitude.

Davii
10-24-2014, 07:00 PM
Well it seemed like NE was always travelling to Mile High during the Elway years so now we're even.

No, we're not.

6-1 vs 5-2 this season
All time series 28-20 advantage Denver
Playoff meetings 3-1 advantage Denver
All time score 1108-1031 advantage Denver

WTE
10-24-2014, 07:03 PM
Well I meant we're even in terms of Home Field Advantage. But I appreciate your research on the stats.

PatriotsGuy
10-24-2014, 07:09 PM
Well I meant we're even in terms of Home Field Advantage. But I appreciate your research on the stats.

Lol

Davii
10-24-2014, 07:10 PM

I'm here for you William.

WTE
10-24-2014, 07:16 PM
I'm here for you William.

Hey, what do you think of John Fox not supporting Peyton for his criticism of the scoreboard operator? Fox said. “There are people working really hard. We’re all trying to do what’s best for the organization and sometimes it’s not perfect. That’s the way of life.”

Sounds like Fox is telling Peyton to shut up. Ha ha. Looks like Peyton won't be having that discussion with the scoreboard operator. :lol:

Davii
10-24-2014, 08:01 PM
Hey, what do you think of John Fox not supporting Peyton for his criticism of the scoreboard operator? Fox said. “There are people working really hard. We’re all trying to do what’s best for the organization and sometimes it’s not perfect. That’s the way of life.”

Sounds like Fox is telling Peyton to shut up. Ha ha. Looks like Peyton won't be having that discussion with the scoreboard operator. :lol:

Sounds like Fox was trying to be diplomatic. He certainly didn't say, "I disagree with Peyton" as you are trying to make it sound.

WTE
10-24-2014, 08:12 PM
Sounds like Fox was trying to be diplomatic. He certainly didn't say, "I disagree with Peyton" as you are trying to make it sound.

Well he does disagree with Peyton as do all of his team mates who were trying to whoop it up and have a great time until Debbie Downer showed up.

I heard Talib told Peyton, "Every party has a pooper, that's why we invited you."

WTE
10-24-2014, 08:13 PM

Well he does disagree with Peyton as do all of his team mates who were trying to whoop it up and have a great time until Debbie Downer showed up.

I heard Talib told Peyton, "Every party has a pooper, that's why we invited you."

Davii
10-24-2014, 10:27 PM

I'm sure that's exactly what you heard Wanda.

FanInAZ
10-24-2014, 11:05 PM

That was told to Peyton by someone who joined the team 2 years after he did :confused:

If you claimed it was said by Miller, who was drafted the year before Manning came to town, I might be more open to the possibility. So if you're going to think up garbage like this, you might want to take a little more time to think through the details.

MOtorboat
10-25-2014, 01:00 AM

3 games in Denver, 3 in New England last five seasons.

8 in Denver, 6 in New England since 2000.

Didn't want to disappoint Buff.

Timmy!
10-25-2014, 01:01 AM
How about since 04

MOtorboat
10-25-2014, 01:15 AM
How about since 04

5 and 5.

Timmy!
10-25-2014, 01:19 AM
09?

MOtorboat
10-25-2014, 01:20 AM
09?

3 and 3.

Timmy!
10-25-2014, 01:23 AM
3 and 3.

MOtorboat
10-25-2014, 01:24 AM

14 and 10

Timmy!
10-25-2014, 01:29 AM
14 and 10

Pats?

MOtorboat
10-25-2014, 01:30 AM
Pats?

No.

Timmy!
10-25-2014, 01:32 AM
No.

MOtorboat
10-25-2014, 01:35 AM

28 and 20

Timmy!
10-25-2014, 01:36 AM
28 and 20

Booooooo

WTE
10-25-2014, 07:39 AM
See what I mean when I said HFA was seemed very lopsided to Denver during the Elway years. Turns out I was spot on!

Great research Mo!

PatriotsGuy
10-25-2014, 08:14 AM
Lol

WTE
10-25-2014, 08:22 AM
Davii and Timmy! Pwned by Mo!

Timmy!
10-25-2014, 02:02 PM
Davii and Timmy! Pwned by Mo!

I was trolling Dingus.

Davii
10-25-2014, 02:55 PM
I was trolling Dingus.

Don't confuse him Timmy.

sanluis
12-10-2014, 10:46 PM

MOtorboat
12-10-2014, 10:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWEvLT3gxzU

Pudge
12-10-2014, 11:19 PM
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWEvLT3gxzU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWEvLT3gxzU)

You'd think that would get old, but it never does.

GEM
12-15-2014, 12:43 PM
Whiny ass bitches, every single damn one of them. Pathetic crybabies! The QB crying, the coach crying, the gm/pres pouting on tv....ffs, grow a pair, the whole lot of ya!