PDA

View Full Version : Rex Ryan knows how to defend against Manning, BUT......

mouthofsouth
10-12-2014, 03:34 PM
...it just is not good enough. Sooner or later Peyton adjusts and overcomes. If Rex had a better team offensively and defensively, he would make it a real battle.

broncosinindy
10-12-2014, 04:26 PM
I think if we handy faced the two qbs we have the last two weeks we could have easily lost those games. We didn't, but. I also think Denver didn't want to show a whole lot offensively and are desperate to get this run game clicking, it'll pay off but it's scarey. Also noticed Wes welker isn't getting a lot of catches. I liked last years pass offense better. More diverse and used a lot more of their options

Simple Jaded
10-12-2014, 08:36 PM
I think if we handy faced the two qbs we have the last two weeks we could have easily lost those games. We didn't, but. I also think Denver didn't want to show a whole lot offensively and are desperate to get this run game clicking, it'll pay off but it's scarey. Also noticed Wes welker isn't getting a lot of catches. I liked last years pass offense better. More diverse and used a lot more of their options

I wonder if Welker's lack of playing time was because they wanted to get the 2-3 TE running game some work.

tomjonesrocks
10-12-2014, 08:42 PM
I'm not sure if I've ever seen an opposing coach give more respect.

All week Rex talked Manning up. Today he said Manning was so good it's "Just Ridiculous".

Simple Jaded
10-12-2014, 08:44 PM
I'm not sure if I've ever seen an opposing coach give more respect.

All week Rex talked Manning up. Today he said Manning was so good it's "Just Ridiculous".

Rex is a good dude, comes from impeccable football stock too.

Timmy!
10-12-2014, 09:00 PM
Rex is a good coach. He went to 2 AFC championship games with mark frigging Sanchez.

ForgettingBrandonMarshall
10-12-2014, 09:46 PM
Rex is a good coach. He went to 2 AFC championship games with mark frigging Sanchez.

Agreed. He might have one of the worst GMs in the league.

Simple Jaded
10-12-2014, 09:51 PM
Agreed. He might have one of the worst GMs in the league.

They've had two bad GM's in his tenure.

FanInAZ
10-12-2014, 10:33 PM
I don't care how valid the need to protect players, especially QBs, but that was ridiculous.