PDA

View Full Version : Warhorse (or anyone in Hawaii)....open this thread!

underrated29
10-07-2014, 02:25 PM
I will be in Hawaii October 15-21st. I will be staying in Waikaoloa. My condo is actually right across the street from the Waikaloa Hotel ( love this place)...

Anyway, I will be needing a place to watch the game Sunday Morning. I know the golf course will be showing a couple games but not sure which one.....and I cannot think of a hooters or any other sports bar nearby.

Who knows of a place that I can watch the game(s). Or do you know will the broncos be one of the games shown locally?

BroncoJoe
10-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Eff you and your effing Hawaii trip!

I hope no one helps you.

Signed,

A very jealous forumer

underrated29
10-07-2014, 03:10 PM
Lots of hot russian sex joe. But I still need to find a place to watch the game.

sneakers
10-07-2014, 03:31 PM
seems exciting

LawDog
10-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Humpy's Big Island Alehouse in Kona - great Brunch Buffet and they show all the games...

75-5815 Alii Drive
Kailua-Kona

underrated29
10-07-2014, 08:38 PM
Humpy's Big Island Alehouse in Kona - great Brunch Buffet and they show all the games...

75-5815 Alii Drive
Kailua-Kona

Thanks Johnny law man

That's what I was afraid of. That place is 44 min drive from me it looks like. Oh well, I will just have to convince everyone to get up early for a hike or something down there. Then go watch the game.

WARHORSE
10-09-2014, 12:37 PM
I will be in Hawaii October 15-21st. I will be staying in Waikaoloa. My condo is actually right across the street from the Waikaloa Hotel ( love this place)...

Anyway, I will be needing a place to watch the game Sunday Morning. I know the golf course will be showing a couple games but not sure which one.....and I cannot think of a hooters or any other sports bar nearby.

Who knows of a place that I can watch the game(s). Or do you know will the broncos be one of the games shown locally?

Sorry my man I only now saw this.

Would love for you to watch at my crib or to take you to a nice sportsbar......BUT.........youre on the wrong island. I guess I could find a reason to fly to the Big Island. ;)

I dont think you'll have to go far to see the game, its the 49ers/Broncos game and that will definitely be showing here on local tv as there are alot of 9er and Bronco fans in the islands, not to mention its the sunday primetime game so it will be playing here

around 2pm.

Im not sure if youre into driving Mai Tais or Beer bottles but its a bummer youre on the other island because Id for sure take a couple Salty Dogs for a walk to keep you company.

Enjoy the islands and make you make it up into Waimea and Kona, the Hamakua coastal ravines and parks and go fishing....its big in Kona. Maybe charter a boat and reel in a Marlin.

Hawaii no ka oi.

Peace.

underrated29
10-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Sorry my man I only now saw this.

Would love for you to watch at my crib or to take you to a nice sportsbar......BUT.........youre on the wrong island. I guess I could find a reason to fly to the Big Island. ;)

I dont think you'll have to go far to see the game, its the 49ers/Broncos game and that will definitely be showing here on local tv as there are alot of 9er and Bronco fans in the islands, not to mention its the sunday primetime game so it will be playing here

around 2pm.

Im not sure if youre into driving Mai Tais or Beer bottles but its a bummer youre on the other island because Id for sure take a couple Salty Dogs for a walk to keep you company.

Enjoy the islands and make you make it up into Waimea and Kona, the Hamakua coastal ravines and parks and go fishing....its big in Kona. Maybe charter a boat and reel in a Marlin.

Hawaii no ka oi.

Peace.

Thanks big guy.

I didnt realize the game was a primetime and will be on at 2. That is fantastic! Utterly Fantastic. I should be able to watch it just fine then at the Golf Course at Waikaloa. I was worried they wouldnt be open at 6ish am. But this primetime scheduling is amazing!!!!

No worries about meeting up. Next time for sure. Kona is not where I normally go, but I really wanted to take my GF to the waikaloa village. One of my all time fav hotels. I know itll blow her away. And my son loves the waterslides and lagoon with sea turtles.

WARHORSE
10-09-2014, 11:35 PM
Thanks big guy.

I didnt realize the game was a primetime and will be on at 2. That is fantastic! Utterly Fantastic. I should be able to watch it just fine then at the Golf Course at Waikaloa. I was worried they wouldnt be open at 6ish am. But this primetime scheduling is amazing!!!!

No worries about meeting up. Next time for sure. Kona is not where I normally go, but I really wanted to take my GF to the waikaloa village. One of my all time fav hotels. I know itll blow her away. And my son loves the waterslides and lagoon with sea turtles.

Rajah on Waikaloa. Im sure she'll be all wide eyed and expressive. haha Hawaii does sumthin to a girl.

Oh, and if youre one of those guys who likes exhiliaration and adventure, go on one of the night diving tours with the Manta rays......AWE-some..and if youre not usually into that kind of thing....try it......but wear a diaper. ;)

May you see the best of the islands my friend.
Peace