PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Players Entrance time question

biddy1030
10-02-2014, 11:19 AM
We are taking our son and daughter to their first broncos game this sunday and will be there pretty early. I heard something about a gate where the players enter and just want to know which gate that is and what time would be normal for the players to come through. Thanks.

Davii
10-02-2014, 11:43 AM
We are taking our son and daughter to their first broncos game this sunday and will be there pretty early. I heard something about a gate where the players enter and just want to know which gate that is and what time would be normal for the players to come through. Thanks.

I wouldn't really call it a gate... There's a tunnel next to the team store they enter through. You can't miss it, barricaded area to your left if you're looking at the team store. They come pretty early, no telling, could be 8am but will be no later than three to four hours before game time.

Zweems56
10-02-2014, 11:43 AM
Check this map. http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmilehigh.com/docs/default-source/parking-documents/lotab_gate7_eastclub_map.pdf?sfvrsn=2

If memory serves from last year's game (my first game in Denver), the players park where it says BRONCOS BARN. Then they walk straight from their parking into the tunnel there. Area was gated off so they could walk clearly. My biggest regret about our offseason moves... DRC was wearing a Wolverine costume hoodie, old brown suit. IT WAS AWESOME.

BeefStew25
10-02-2014, 11:58 AM
It's where the Hare Krishnas were chanting tebows name before the steeler game.

smith49
10-02-2014, 01:27 PM
Sounds like fun!! I will also be attending this weeks game against the Cards. This will be my first game since I moved to Colorado last Oct. It has been a few years since I have been to a game, but if memory serves me correctly the tunnel on the south end of the stadium is where the players enter.

sneakers
10-04-2014, 06:38 AM
It's where the Rabbit Krishnas were chanting tebows name before the steeler game.

better