PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Marshall trolls twitter during Bears game

BroncoWave
09-23-2014, 11:37 AM
This is great! People were tweeting at him thinking he was the Bears Brandon Marshall.

http://imgur.com/a/DojGP

Edmonton Bronco Fan
09-23-2014, 11:45 AM
I thought I couldn't like him anymore based off his performance on the field this year but this is just priceless.

And shows how critical thinking is missing from a large segment of our society as well.

BroncoNut
09-23-2014, 11:46 AM
bears looked good last night

weazel
09-23-2014, 12:10 PM
people are generally dumb

VonDoom
09-23-2014, 12:23 PM
People are stupid.

Marshall is funny, though. He's got the name, might as well embrace it.

silkamilkamonico
09-23-2014, 01:31 PM
Hillarious that fantasy football means that much to people (with no lives).

Hawgdriver
09-23-2014, 10:35 PM
Hillarious that fantasy football means that much to people (with no lives).

Still happy I quit fantasy football several years ago. I'd recommend it.

Dzone
09-23-2014, 10:56 PM
No freaking way am I going to play fantasy football. I already spend too much time just following the team, I would have no life to speak of If I got in to fantasy football too. Seems like Everything is fantasy football now days. I still watch the fantasy football shows cuz It helps me learn about others teams players. I do like the idea of fan duel. I might try that for the hell of it. Anyone do fan duel?

Hawgdriver
09-23-2014, 10:58 PM
No freaking way am I going to play fantasy football. I already spend too much time just following the team, I would have no life to speak of If I got in to fantasy football too. Seems like Everything is fantasy football now days. I still watch the fantasy football shows cuz It helps me learn about others teams players. I do like the idea of fan duel. I might try that for the hell of it. Anyone do fan duel?

Haven't done it. I like the low-commitment aspect.

VonDoom
09-24-2014, 07:56 AM

I started playing Fan Duel last year and am doing so again this year. It's easy and you don't have to commit to the whole season. To be honest, I set my lineups on like Thursday, double check Sunday morning to make sure no one I have is hurt that day, then forget about it until Sunday night. My normal Sunday is to watch Red Zone for the early games, then switch to the Broncos exclusively. By the time the Sunday night game rolls around, I check to see how my fantasy team is doing. Like you, I don't want to obsess over it all day.