PDA

View Full Version : What Ticked Me Off and What Inspired Me

WARHORSE
09-22-2014, 04:48 PM
Ticked me off:

The offensive miscommunications, especially in the run game.
The drops.
In the drive in which Peyton threw the interception, WHY did they not stay with the crossing routes????????? They were giving us the underneath and it was killing them in that drive up until that pass. There was absolutely NO reason to throw down the seam. Back decision and playcall.
Montee Ball.
Hillman.
The pass protection of the backs.
The reversal of the offsides infraction that was clearly a defensive encroachment penalty.
John Fox. Just because he was there with his conservative mindset.

Inspired:

When this defense hits week 12 lookout NFL.

Von Miller. He still doesnt put full horizontal weight on his right knee rushing the passer, but his play yesterday was nothing but AWESOME.

Aquib "Im tougher and worth more than Cromartie and you made the right decision John Elway" Talib

Emmanuel. Hes a bigger, faster Wes Welker. Catches everything, TOUGH as nails. My man got up from every stinkin hit he took ready for more. YEASSSSSS!

Ravage!!!
09-22-2014, 05:10 PM
The Defense looked fantastic. People complained about the Defense and our DC all week long, and they played LIGHTS OUT....even when the fact that Seattle was given the ball right off the bat on our back door with the fumble... they held.

Other than the last drive of the game, if our QB had any other name other than Manning, and all you oculd see was his play of the field, we would be asking the qustion "is it time to change QBs?" Manning has looked bad this year, so far. This is the first time I can honestly say that his age is beginning to show. He's missing WIDE open targets, and his decision to throw to Welker on that INT, was one that you should not see Manning make.

BroncoWave
09-22-2014, 05:28 PM
The Defense looked fantastic. People complained about the Defense and our DC all week long, and they played LIGHTS OUT....even when the fact that Seattle was given the ball right off the bat on our back door with the fumble... they held.

Other than the last drive of the game, if our QB had any other name other than Manning, and all you oculd see was his play of the field, we would be asking the qustion "is it time to change QBs?" Manning has looked bad this year, so far. This is the first time I can honestly say that his age is beginning to show. He's missing WIDE open targets, and his decision to throw to Welker on that INT, was one that you should not see Manning make.

What game were you watching exactly? Did he miss a few throws? Yeah, put putting up 300 yards and 2 TD on that defense in Seattle is pretty damn impressive. And he completed 63% of his passes in the game. A bit under his average, but not a terrible game by any means considering the defense we played.

This "bad" Manning is on pace for 4300 yds, 42 TD, and 5 picks. I get that those look small compared to his insane stats last year, but that's still as good a season if not better than pretty much any other QB is going to put up this year.

silkamilkamonico
09-22-2014, 08:03 PM
I thought Manning played well for the most part. You could tell everything was moving much faster than Denver's offense is used too. Seattle's front 7 did an excellent job of speeding up the build of the pocket. Even when our oline held that pocket was small and I thought Manning did a good job of holding it as long as he could.

I don't think Manning's playing bad at all this year. The issue is the inconsistency from the entire offense.

I am probably in the minority but I think our RB's flat out suck.

Dthomas needs to start catching the damn ball. He's been completely underwhelming this year so far.

Joel
09-22-2014, 08:24 PM
Dthomas needs to start catching the damn ball. He's been completely underwhelming this year so far.
He's played hurt 2/3 games so far; let's see if he's still underwhelming after the bye (yet another reason I'm actually glad for an early bye this year; just hope we can manage another after the season.)