PDA

View Full Version : Fox's day after game presser (via Twitter)

VonDoom
09-22-2014, 03:07 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 47m

John Fox, on injuries: David Bruton will be "day to day with a sprained ankle; Virgil Green will go through post-concussion protocol.

Fox, on the running game: "Looking at the tape, there were some communication errors."

Fox: said he told the team, "it was good, but we're looking for great."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 45m

Fox: the handoff to Virgil Green on third and long was the result of a communication error.

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 44m

. @MikeKlis asks Fox meandering question about if there are positives from loss. Fox: "Are you asking if there's a moral victory? .... No."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 44m

Fox: "Did we have a chance to win the game? Yeah, but we didn't finish it."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 43m

Fox, on the defensive performance: "I thought for 12 series, really good, and for three, not so good."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 41m

Fox, on what's missing from the team right now: "Consistency."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 38m

Fox: "It's fair to say we might be more balanced now (than last year)."

Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold 31m

#Broncos HC John Fox on Sunday's loss: "We didn't finish it and we need to figure that out.''

Good to know that the run game issues were just "some communication errors" :rolleyes:

tripp
09-22-2014, 03:15 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 38m

Fox: "It's fair to say we might be more balanced now (than last year)."

How? Both sides of the ball are equally inconsistent, as opposed to last years Offence was consistent?

Joel
09-22-2014, 03:26 PM
Good to know that the run game issues were just "some communication errors" :rolleyes:
If I'm'a watch a Fox postgame, I need to make a beer run first. Two "communication errors" and two "didn't finishes" that "we need to figure out." That the royal "we," Coach?