PDA

View Full Version : John Elway's Son -- GUILTY in Domestic Violence Case

weazel
09-18-2014, 12:42 PM
Now the media are pulling family into the NFL shit storm...

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/18/john-elways-son-guilty-domestic-violence-denver-counseling/

VonDoom
09-18-2014, 12:46 PM
We should cut him, or at least put him on the commissioner's exemption list. ;)

BroncoJoe
09-18-2014, 12:58 PM
This is getting a bit ridiculous now. Good grief.

Dapper Dan
09-18-2014, 01:26 PM
I thought it was something new. Not from months ago.

Northman
09-18-2014, 01:34 PM
It was going to be news either way. It was already big news when it happened so not shocked that they would touch on it with everything else that is going on. Pretty messed up thing for him to do anyway so he got off light.

aberdien
09-18-2014, 02:17 PM
Didn't realize his son was such a douche.

Dapper Dan
09-18-2014, 02:23 PM
Didn't realize his son was such a douche.
I think John stated on several occasions about how he wishes Tebow was his son instead.

weazel
09-18-2014, 04:30 PM
I didnt read it.. just seen it posted on TMZ today.

Dzone
09-18-2014, 04:46 PM
Obviously if John Elway had used a switch or a belt on his son, none of this would have happened

DenBronx
09-20-2014, 12:28 PM
I kept saying last week that we havent had any bad news in awhile. Sure enough stories like this pop at least 5 times a year for us now.

Nomad
09-20-2014, 12:43 PM
Oh well.....don't assault your wife or girlfriend. I think any man should be tarred and feathered. Sure, I'll get the 'well she hit first' from the devil advocates here, just walk away. A man knows they're stronger. Ignoring a woman when they're mad is more painful to them than anything.:lol:

atwater27
09-20-2014, 12:47 PM
If a chick is making you mad enough to make you want to hit her on more than one occasion, leave the bitch.

Northman
09-20-2014, 12:59 PM
Oh well.....don't assault your wife or girlfriend. I think any man should be tarred and feathered. Sure, I'll get the 'well she hit first' from the devil advocates here, just walk away. A man knows they're stronger. Ignoring a woman when they're mad is more painful to them than anything.:lol:

Perfectly said.

Simple Jaded
09-20-2014, 05:44 PM
The world will never survive TMZ, whatta piece of shit.

BroncoWave
09-20-2014, 05:50 PM

Just to play devils advocate from a different angle, what if the man isn't stronger. Like, what if it's some short scrawny dude dating a female bodybuilder. Is it wrong for him to hit her in that case?

Northman
09-20-2014, 05:53 PM
Just to play devils advocate from a different angle, what if the man isn't stronger. Like, what if it's some short scrawny dude dating a female bodybuilder. Is it wrong for him to hit her in that case?

No, it wouldnt be ok. But i think the likelihood of the scenario is very very rare.

BroncoWave
09-20-2014, 05:59 PM
No, it wouldnt be ok. But i think the likelihood of the scenario is very very rare.

Out of curiosity, why not? Just curious.

Northman
09-20-2014, 06:08 PM
Out of curiosity, why not? Just curious.

Because i believe that there is always an alternative to slapping, punching, beating a woman. In the case you presented i would like to think the smaller guy could outrun his angry body building girlfriend. This doesnt mean i think its ok for women to punch or slap men i just feel its the responsibility of the man to actually be a man not hit a woman. Keep in mind i am talking general couple spats and not a man facing a life or death situation (woman has gun/knife).

atwater27
09-20-2014, 06:19 PM
Because i believe that there is always an alternative to slapping, punching, beating a woman. In the case you presented i would like to think the smaller guy could outrun his angry body building girlfriend. This doesnt mean i think its ok for women to punch or slap men i just feel its the responsibility of the man to actually be a man not hit a woman. Keep in mind i am talking general couple spats and not a man facing a life or death situation (woman has gun/knife).

I agree with you. Do you not agree though, that, while people like me or you would not do it, that some women try their hardest to get a man to hit them, practically double dog dare them, push all their pissed off buttons at the same time while dancing on their momma's grave and spitting in their eye? It is these women that I could care less if they get hit. Because they were literally begging for it to happen.

Northman
09-20-2014, 06:25 PM
I agree with you. Do you not agree though, that, while people like me or you would not do it, that some women try their hardest to get a man to hit them, practically double dog dare them, push all their pissed off buttons at the same time while dancing on their momma's grave and spitting in their eye? It is these women that I could care less if they get hit. Because they were literally begging for it to happen.

Absolutely.

I mean lets face it, there are some real pieces of work out there in terms of women but i think its really up to the man to get himself out of that kind of relationship to begin with. The biggest problem is in the end the guy loses because. I think guys just have to be smarter and not allow themselves to remain in relationships where the woman knows she can get under his skin that much to make him get violent. It sucks but it really is just our responsibility to be smarter about how we react even though it can be incredibly difficult at times.

BroncoWave
09-20-2014, 06:26 PM
Yeah I don't necessarily disagree with you North, it's just an interesting case study IMO. I probably would run of some butch bodybuilding chick were trying to pick a fight with me though. :lol:

atwater27
09-20-2014, 06:28 PM
I equally despise the chicks that get men to fight over them, especially at a bar or nightclub. Just to see the havoc their cute little face and ass can create.

Slick
09-20-2014, 07:12 PM
The world will never survive TMZ, whatta piece of shit.

They've come a long way from standing outside of LA nightclubs trying to get cooter shots of Paris and Brittney getting out of their cars. It's sad.

Simple Jaded
09-20-2014, 08:46 PM
They've come a long way from standing outside of LA nightclubs trying to get cooter shots of Paris and Brittney getting out of their cars. It's sad.

Cooter. :D