PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks' Richard Sherman ready for "totally different game" vs. Broncos

Denver Native (Carol)
09-17-2014, 05:58 PM
It's kind of funny, actually. That bit about Richard Sherman being "exposed" in the Seahawks' 30-21 loss to the Chargers on Sunday.

San Diego reciever Keenan Allen, who had 55 yards on five receptions in the victory, said afterward that Sherman is "just a normal guy."

"We can go at him," Allen said. "We took some shots at him. We are not going to shy away from him. He's not really a shutdown corner. We definitely wanted to come out and show we could go any way we wanted to and that we were in control of the game."

Some said Sherman was "exposed" in the game.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_26553929/seahawks-richard-sherman-ready-totally-different-game-vs

CrazyHorse
09-18-2014, 08:40 AM
I take this to mean he's ready for a loss. :D

Northman
09-18-2014, 09:03 AM
I take this to mean he's ready for a loss. :D

One can hope.

aberdien
09-18-2014, 09:56 AM
I love Sherman, and I hope he gets exposed by Duck Manning and DT or whoever he covers.

weazel
09-18-2014, 10:17 AM
I love Sherman, and I hope he gets exposed by Duck Manning and DT or whoever he covers.

He doesn't cover one receiver. He just plays one side and covers whoever lines up against him... he doesn't try to play against the #1, which is why most receivers in the league don't consider him among the best corners.

Hawgdriver
09-18-2014, 10:37 AM
He doesn't cover one receiver. He just plays one side and covers whoever lines up against him... he doesn't try to play against the #1, which is why most receivers in the league don't consider him among the best corners.

You did a survey or something weaz? Where's this coming from, that most receivers don't consider him among the best corners?