PDA

View Full Version : Q&A with Safety Rahim Moore

Denver Native (Carol)
09-16-2014, 05:43 PM
The last time you played in a regular season game, you ended up in the emergency room a few hours later. What was it like walking out on that field?

“I felt reborn again. God is so good. He rebuilt me and he restored me so but the main thing: I was just happy to dress, happy just to shake hands with the guys and be able to get some hugs from them. That was the most impressive thing for me and I’m just thankful that we won and that I helped us win. There were times that I was out and I didn’t get to help us win and that’s not a good feeling. I’m just happy to be back out there with my teammates and just be able to make this organization better.”

Was there ever a time during his rehabilitation when you questioned whether you would be able to play again?

“Yes. My mom was helping me up, get up the stairs and stuff like that. It was just tough for me for like a week straight, a week and a half straight, I had to sleep with my leg elevated. I was very uncomfortable. I couldn’t bathe how I wanted to bathe. Through all my antibiotics I was taking I caught thrush, so then my gums and stuff were sore, it was hard for me to brush my teeth and floss. I’m a big flosser and it was hard because my gums were sore so I couldn’t eat as much, I went like four days without eating. Literally I couldn’t eat a grape. I was trying to drink some coconut water, but it was too cold for my teeth because they were so sensitive. There were so many things that I went through but it was all worth it because I love football. My love for football then was at 100 percent and now it’s at 126 percent. I just thank God that I’m back and that I’m able to be back here with my coaches and my teammates.”

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/QA-with-Safety-Rahim-Moore/4b280f5c-1485-4e21-bba1-f6f038e45f21

underrated29
09-16-2014, 06:18 PM
WOW'

Respect for Rahim. Thats some crazy shit he went through, only to get back to the top. Kinda like Starvin Marvin. Hopefully our team as a whole reflects this resiliency and dedication.

chazoe60
09-16-2014, 07:30 PM
I've been much more impressed with him this season than in any other season. I think having a true SS has helped him.

The INTs were nice but the tackle he made Sunday right near the LOS was his best play yet IMHO. Hope he keeps it up.