PDA

View Full Version : Rahim Moore's studious approach to playing football began long before he joined Broncos

Denver Native (Carol)
09-14-2014, 12:50 PM
Rahim Moore can sit and watch film of the Kansas City Chiefs' offense on his iPad, and talk with a reporter to his right, all at the same time. Try chewing on that while walking away. "Sorry, but I've got to multitask," Moore says. "You're cutting into my film time."

This may be difficult to believe, but Moore, a fourth-year NFL safety who made two interceptions in the Broncos' season-opening win a week ago, may be just as life-possessed with football as Peyton Manning.

Yes, Manning was all but born into the NFL. Moore started running around a football field when he was a 4-year-old water boy for his older brother Shaft's Pop Warner team. The younger brother started putting on his own pads in his South Central Los Angeles Pop Warner League when he was 7.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_26529084/rahim-moores-studious-approach-playing-football-began-long-before-he-joined-broncos

Dzone
09-14-2014, 12:54 PM
Looks like a great article. The pop up ads on the denver post wont let me read it. I might have to get a paper at 7-11

Simple Jaded
09-14-2014, 05:05 PM
His brothers name is Shaft? The Dream and Shaft?