PDA

View Full Version : How strict are the Broncos/SAF about lap child ages?

joshjryan
09-13-2014, 09:24 AM
Hey guys,

It's looking like I'll be going to the game tomorrow with my dad and my son. But my 2 1/2 year old daughter wants to come too. I know that the Broncos website says that anyone 2 or older must have a ticket, but I don't have a ticket for her. Do you guys know how strictly they enforce that rule? What would happen if we show up with her, but don't have a ticket for her?

Thanks!
Josh

chazoe60
09-13-2014, 09:29 AM
Hey guys,

It's looking like I'll be going to the game tomorrow with my dad and my son. But my 2 1/2 year old daughter wants to come too. I know that the Broncos website says that anyone 2 or older must have a ticket, but I don't have a ticket for her. Do you guys know how strictly they enforce that rule? What would happen if we show up with her, but don't have a ticket for her?

Thanks!
Josh
Just tell them she doesn't turn 2 until next month. The average ticket taker is going to look at the line of 5000 people behind you and not want to fuss with it. I doubt they make you bring the child's birth certificate. You should be fine.

NightTrainLayne
09-13-2014, 09:34 AM
On the other hand... 2.5 years old at a Broncos game? On your lap? You'll leave at halftime.

chazoe60
09-13-2014, 09:35 AM
On the other hand... 2.5 years old at a Broncos game? On your lap? You'll leave at halftime.
The game is gonna be over by then anyway.

joshjryan
09-13-2014, 09:39 AM
Hey, she made it through a 10 inning Rockies game earlier this year (and they are terrible!). She’s a trooper!

LawDog
09-13-2014, 12:22 PM
I took all my kids to all kinds of things when they were little. My son slept through almost an entire Indycar race on my lap. Got a healthy round of applause after changing a diaper (wet only) on my lap at a Dodgers game. That's when you know you've made it as a dad when you can bust that out in under a minute!

Nomad
09-13-2014, 05:02 PM
I took my boys, when they were young, to a Tacoma Rainiers game on $1 beer night. We sat on the bleachers on the 1st base side.....never again will I do that, not even if they're grown up.:lol: