PDA

View Full Version : Demaryius Thomas: 'You've got to move on' from rough Week 1

Denver Native (Carol)
09-11-2014, 08:32 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The last thing a sellout crowd expected as a flanker screen to Demaryius Thomas developed in the first quarter Sunday was for the pass to skip off his hands.

But with a potential gain of 10 or more yards developing as Julius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders set up to block, the football glanced off Thomas' hands. Audible groans of surprise filled the stands.

It was the beginning of a rough night for Thomas, who dropped two more passes -- one each in the third and fourth quarters.

"It was bothering me after the first one and I guess I let it linger on and bother me the other two," Thomas said.

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Demaryius-Thomas-Youve-got-to-move-on-from-rough-Week-1/8ca5a530-b955-437a-9e7c-d6d9fc5288f4

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Wow, he only had 8 drops all of last year. Week 1 was definitely out character for him.i

Joel
09-12-2014, 05:24 AM
As AW4M says, that wasn't characteristic of DT, but practice and preseason's not the same as real games, so it's natural to have a little rust. Some of Mannings passes didn't look too crisp either, but we know what to expect of him over the season, and those throws are the exception to the rule. Like DT said, it wasn't a great performance, but we move on—with a WIN—and don't let it "linger" to disrupt future performance. THIS schedule leaves no time to dwell on woulda-coulda-shoulda.

BeefStew25
09-12-2014, 08:20 AM
Joel do you like Bay Bay?

TXBRONC
09-12-2014, 08:31 AM

I have only one true love Tim Tebow.

Signed Joel

BeefStew25
09-12-2014, 08:43 AM
I have only one true love Tim Tebow.

Signed Joel

I love tebow. Yeah he isn't a good QB but damn we beat the effing steelers and a rapist with that guy.

TXBRONC
09-12-2014, 08:49 AM
I love tebow. Yeah he isn't a good QB but damn we beat the effing steelers and a rapist with that guy.

Joel thinks Tebow is better than Manning or at least he has in the past.

Joel
09-12-2014, 12:38 PM
I love him to death as a player (I'm straight, and married, so don't get any ideas. :tongue:)