PDA

View Full Version : Well, Missy isnt QUITE over last year's SB loss.

Northman
09-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Proof that my lovely wife isnt quite over last year's Super Bowl loss. Watching tonight's pre-game between the Packers/Hawks and i quote,

"**** you Wilson! I hope you break your leg Theismann style".

She cracks me up, Lol

Valar Morghulis
09-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Proof that my lovely wife isnt quite over last year's Super Bowl loss. Watching tonight's pre-game between the Packers/Hawks and i quote,

"**** you Wilson! I hope you break your leg Theismann style".

She cracks me up, Lol

Thats awesome mate - i am watching the UK based pre-game coverage and they just showed some superbowl highlights - first time i seen it since the game, it made horrible viewing, all i could think about was how much i hated Pete Carroll and Sherman.

Northman
09-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Thats awesome mate - i am watching the UK based pre-game coverage and they just showed some superbowl highlights - first time i seen it since the game, it made horrible viewing, all i could think about was how much i hated Pete Carroll and Sherman.

Yea, i was pretty much tuned out by the second quarter but once the 2nd half kicked in i turned on a movie. Just knew it wasnt our day. lol

Softskull
09-04-2014, 08:42 PM
I said the same thing. Missy is a genius.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Tell Missy that I would have used Sherman's name, not Wilson. I like Wilson.

Slick
09-04-2014, 09:22 PM
I'm not even watching the game. **** the Seahawks.

Nomad
09-04-2014, 09:26 PM
:lol:

Nomad
09-04-2014, 10:04 PM
29-10 Seahawks:lol:

Nomad
09-04-2014, 10:10 PM
GB can score.

Nomad
09-04-2014, 10:20 PM
Clay Matthews with a John Stockton flop:lol:

atwater27
09-04-2014, 10:57 PM
Yeah, kinda hard to hate Wilson, but that is funny North.

CrazyHorse
09-04-2014, 11:10 PM
I'll never wish for a player to get hurt but I hope they all leave Seattle get overpaid then play turrible.

silkamilkamonico
09-04-2014, 11:32 PM
Do we go to Seattle or do they come here?

I don't want any part of them at their house.

CrazyHorse
09-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Do we go to Seattle or do they come here?

I don't want any part of them at their house.

We play them at CenturyLink.

Timmy!
09-05-2014, 02:19 AM
We play them at CenturyLink.

And we are going to kick their asses.

Northman
09-05-2014, 04:03 AM
I'll never wish for a player to get hurt but I hope they all leave Seattle get overpaid then play turrible.

I knew someone might take it wrong but it was really in jest. Missy isnt quite that hateful she just likes to talk shit and loves her Broncos.

atwater27
09-05-2014, 08:03 AM
Yeah, I can't wish a player gets hurt, but I can wish that next season Seattle gets ripped apart in free agency. And that the legion of boom gets suspended for the year for PED.s

tripp
09-05-2014, 09:37 AM
I was the same way. I flicked the channel every time they would talk about the Superbowl. And I really really don't wish injuries upon players, but god damn I wish Sherman and Wilson would get knocked out. I hate the Packers too, but I hate the Seahawks more.

I was bitter about last nights game too. And what the hell is up with their schedule.. it's pretty damn easy.

Valar Morghulis
09-05-2014, 09:42 AM
I was the same way. I flicked the channel every time they would talk about the Superbowl. And I really really don't wish injuries upon players, but god damn I wish Sherman and Wilson would get knocked out. I hate the Packers too, but I hate the Seahawks more.

I was bitter about last nights game too. And what the hell is up with their schedule.. it's pretty damn easy.

I dont mind Wilson so much - but hate Sherman.

It was only 18 months ago during the Ravens/49ers Superbowl when he was working for one of the networks, he was in New Orleans asking fans who was better Sherman or Revis - everyone said Revis and some did not even know they were being interviewed by Sherman.

I

tripp
09-05-2014, 09:47 AM
I just hate how Wilson has been in the NFL for 3 years now, and has won a SB on the back of Seattle's Defense. I watched quite a bit of Seahawks games last year for fantasy football purposes and there were more than a couple of games where he looked completely garbage and the Defense would bail him out. Just infuriating. The only good thing about it is he isn't cocky about it, and I think he knows it was his Defense that took him to the SB. Still none the less, it makes me annoyed as there are plenty of other deserving QB's out there with garbage Defenses. As for Sherman.. I enjoyed Steve Smith whip Sherman to the ground during one of the pre-season games, made Sherman look like a punk. I expect similar things to happen this season as everyone is well aware of him now if they weren't last year.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-05-2014, 09:53 AM
Take note ladies and gentlemen: never make North's wife mad. :laugh:

Nomad
09-05-2014, 09:57 AM
I think Seattle's fun to watch, other than kicking the crap out of the BRONCOS.

Northman
09-05-2014, 10:00 AM

Not for me. Far to smug as a team for my liking. I can appreciate how good they are but seeing what they did to us last year i have nothing but resentment for them. Just like i had for SF, Wash, and NYG when they beat us in past SB's. You totally destroy my team, i hate you until you suck again.

Traveler
09-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Is Sherman really that good that GB didn't even throw to his side at all last night? According to Collinsworth last night, SEA has a defense that rivals the 85 Bears. Not ready to put them on that pedestal yet. They did dominate GB last night once they lost their RT and got consistent pressure with just three men on numerous occasions.

DEN will have their hands full when they play in a couple of weeks. Hopefully we'll give them a much more competitive game.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-05-2014, 10:36 AM
Is Sherman really that good that GB didn't even throw to his side at all last night? According to Collinsworth last night, SEA has a defense that rivals the 85 Bears. Not ready to put them on that pedestal yet. They did dominate GB last night once they lost their RT and got consistent pressure with just three men on numerous occasions.

DEN will have their hands full when they play in a couple of weeks. Hopefully we'll give them a much more competitive game.

I think it's a combination of things. 1. Sherman really is that good 2. GB doesn't have a lot of depth at WR.

I would expect Denver to at least challenge him a few times. They did in the SB. I saw DT beat him on a go route at least once. Peyton just didn't have time to get the ball there.

Ravage!!!
09-05-2014, 10:37 AM

Even when it appeared Seattle was beating them early in the game, had there not been a bad snap... the Packers would have only been 3 points down going into half. Had there not been that unlucky INT, GB would have been right in the game in 3rd quarter. Seattle's offense isn't that impressive, as of right now.

Traveler
09-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Even when it appeared Seattle was beating them early in the game, had there not been a bad snap... the Packers would have only been 3 points down going into half. Had there not been that unlucky INT, GB would have been right in the game in 3rd quarter. Seattle's offense isn't that impressive, as of right now.

It seemed to fall apart for them during the second half. There were a couple of killer penalties that also doomed GB. Also wondered why they didn't stay with Starks since he seemed to be more effective running against SEA.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Seattle is tough to deal with. Their LB's and safeties keep everything in front of them and seem to anticipate the ball really well. That combined with their pass rush makes them really tough to deal with.

Northman
09-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Seattle is tough to deal with. Their LB's and safeties keep everything in front of them and seem to anticipate the ball really well. That combined with their pass rush makes them really tough to deal with.

Yea, they are very good and very fast. I kept talking to the TV last every time Rodgers tried to throw a screen. Im like "dude, thats not going to work. Did you not pay attention to our game in the SB?" lol

Nomad
09-05-2014, 12:02 PM
It seemed to fall apart for them during the second half. There were a couple of killer penalties that also doomed GB. Also wondered why they didn't stay with Starks since he seemed to be more effective running against SEA.

I would assume because they had to play catch-up in a hurry, and the Packers have Rodgers.

silkamilkamonico
09-05-2014, 12:02 PM

Hella love watching that defense. I would pay money just to watch their offense punt and their defense play the entire game. And they would still probably beat 75% of the teams in the NFL.

Nomad
09-05-2014, 12:05 PM
Hella love watching that defense. I would pay money just to watch their offense punt and their defense play the entire game. And they would still probably beat 75% of the teams in the NFL.

Since living here (going on my 4th season), I get to watch the Seahawks every Sunday if I want to. It beats having to watch the Vikings Sunday when I lived in Minot:lol: