PDA

View Full Version : Broncos offensive line healthy as Denver sets for Indianapolis

Denver Native (Carol)
09-04-2014, 03:55 PM
A substitution-filled Broncos' offensive line didn't adequately protect quarterback Peyton Manning last October in a 39-33 loss against the Colts at Indianapolis, but multiple changes since then suggests Manning won't be under so much heat in Sunday's 2014 season opener against the Colts in Denver.

All-pro left tackle Ryan Clady and starting left guard Orlando Franklin didn't play against the Colts because of injuries on Oct. 20, 2013, but both are scheduled to play in Sunday's rematch. The Broncos' offensive line is at full strength, and the Colts' pass rush is not.

Indianapolis linebacker Robert Mathis — who sacked Manning twice and was credited with four QB hits — will begin serving his four-game suspension Sunday for violating the league's performance-enhancing drug policy.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_26468225/broncos-offensive-line-healthy-denver-sets-indianapolis

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Disguised blitzes, maybe? I don't know how the Colts plan to apply pressure, because if they don't it's gonna be a tail kickin'.

TXBRONC
09-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Disguised blitzes, maybe? I don't know how the Colts plan to apply pressure, because if they don't it's gonna be a tail kickin'.

I hope so.

Timmy!
09-05-2014, 02:38 AM
Meanwhile, the Colts online is kinda shitty.......

tripp
09-05-2014, 09:39 AM
So long as they have Andy Luck, it will be an entertaining game, I think it will be close. He's had a few good come backs in the short time he's been in the NFL.