PDA

View Full Version : BRONCOS Fans 2014 NFL BOLD Predictions Thread

WARHORSE
09-03-2014, 04:42 PM
No harm in having a little fun. Will be cool to see if anyone hits.

Give one for the Broncos and one for the rest of the NFL.

Heres MINE:

Julius Thomas will break the NFL single season touchdown mark for tight ends.

The Raiders Khalil Mack will have a 6 big play game this year. Meaning 4 sacks, two ints........or 3 sacks 3 ints.......or 2 sacks 1 safety 1 blocked kick 2 ints......

MOtorboat
09-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Heres MINE:

And then ask to be paid like a wide receiver.

Carson Palmer will have a throwback year and lead the Cardinals to the playoffs.

Valar Morghulis
09-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Nfl - the Jets win their division and make it to the AFC Championship game

Broncos - WR. Sanders leads the league in yards after catch and touchdowns

FanInAZ
09-03-2014, 05:50 PM
the Jets win their division and make it to the AFC Championship game

I don't see that happening as long as Brady is healthy.

Valar Morghulis
09-03-2014, 05:51 PM
I don't see that happening as long as Brady is healthy.

I guess that's why it is a BOLD prediction lol

FanInAZ
09-03-2014, 05:52 PM
And then ask to be paid like a wide receiver.

Carson Palmer will have a throwback year and lead the Cardinals to the playoffs.

I'm almost ready to get on the Cards' bandwagon, but I've just too much history with them to jump on this soon.

CrazyHorse
09-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Denver Broncos go undefeated.

FanInAZ
09-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Rex Ryan, HC of the Jets, is the 1st coach to get fired during, or immediately after, this season.

Valar Morghulis
09-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Tom Brady and Michael Sam adopt an African child together

tripp
09-03-2014, 05:58 PM
Broncos beat Seahawks in the Superbowl 43-8.

Dzone
09-03-2014, 06:02 PM
Derek Carr gets NFL roty and Raiders get a wildcard berth. Dennis allen gets coach of the year.
Yes, Broncos go undefeated

FanInAZ
09-03-2014, 06:06 PM
Derek Carr gets NFL roty and Raiders get a wildcard berth. Dennis allen gets coach of the year.
Yes, Broncos go undefeated

Darek Carr is in a bodybag by the end of the season.

Devilspawn
09-03-2014, 06:09 PM
Peyton Manning will break one of his records this year: TDs or yards... OR he will throw for 8 TDs in one game.

Philip Rivers will throw 44 touchdowns and 16 picks

And a couple of bonuses:

The Offensive and Defensive Rookies of the Year will not be first rounders.

A 14-win team will lose the Superbowl.

FanInAZ
09-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Peyton Manning will break one of his records this year: TDs or yards... OR he will throw for 8 TDs in one game.

And a couple of bonuses:

I was going to draft Rivers during my last draft, but someone else grab him 1st. However, I do have Antonio Gates as 1 of 2 TEs on both of my leagues.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-03-2014, 06:25 PM

And a couple of bonuses:

What's up dude?

How do you feel about Carr? Personally, I think he's got a chance to be really good.....I just don't want it to be this year. :D

CrazyHorse
09-03-2014, 06:32 PM
I was going to draft Rivers during my last draft, but someone else grab him 1st. However, I do have Antonio Gates as 1 of 2 TEs on both of my leagues.

Ladarius Green might supplant Gates this year.

FanInAZ
09-03-2014, 06:38 PM
Ladarius Green might supplant Gates this year.

I was reading about that, but it's my understanding that it hasn't happened yet. It gives me a viable option until an unknown TE steps up. I also have Brent Celek in one league, & Julius Thomas in the other.

Devilspawn
09-03-2014, 06:41 PM
I have Manning, J. Thomas and Sanders in most of my leagues. I also have a sleeper, Malcolm Floyd, who I think will elevate Rivers' numbers with the tight ends and Keenan Allen.

What's up dude?

How do you feel about Carr? Personally, I think he's got a chance to be really good.....I just don't want it to be this year. :D
YO! Let's just say you're probably right, it won't be this year. He'll show promise but the line isn't good enough for him to do his thing yet. He'll make plenty of rookie mistakes but he will show signs of a promising future I believe.

Dzone
09-03-2014, 06:43 PM
I was surprised to learn that Derek Carrs dad, Roger Carr was bert Jones go to wr for the baltimore colts in the 70s-80s. He even made the pro bowl one year5457

FanInAZ
09-03-2014, 06:43 PM
I have Manning, J. Thomas and Sanders in most of my leagues. I also have a sleeper, Malcolm Floyd, who I think will elevate Rivers' numbers with the tight ends and Keenan Allen.

YO! Let's just say you're probably right, it won't be this year. He'll show promise but the line isn't good enough for him to do his thing yet. He'll make plenty of rookie mistakes but he will show signs of a promising future I believe.

Did you draft a Raider?

CrazyHorse
09-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Did you draft a Raider?

Andre Holmes might be a decent pickup. He's their #1 WR and should do decent with Carr throwing him the ball. MJD and Run DMC are the only other two people I'd take from their offense.

Devilspawn
09-03-2014, 07:04 PM
Did you draft a Raider?
Rule #1 for me: Never draft Raiders. Lack of production and jinx-wise I stay away.

I picked up Streater and Moore on waivers in different leagues though.

I do draft AFC West heavily. I'm in NY and no one else has the knowledge of the division that I have... hence my Manning-Thomas-Thomas championship last year at my job's pool. :D

WARHORSE
10-14-2014, 03:09 PM
No harm in having a little fun. Will be cool to see if anyone hits.

Give one for the Broncos and one for the rest of the NFL.

Heres MINE:

The Raiders Khalil Mack will have a 6 big play game this year. Meaning 4 sacks, two ints........or 3 sacks 3 ints.......or 2 sacks 1 safety 1 blocked kick 2 ints......

Bump.

I actually think julius is going to do it. Now, if he can only learn to block more than the sun........ smh.