PDA

View Full Version : Practice - 9-3-14

Denver Native (Carol)
09-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Andrew Mason @MaseDenver · 8m

Manning: "I think it's an honor" that Broncos have opened 4 straight yrs. on NBC prime time. "They don't pick bad teams" to open the year.

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver · 9m

Manning, on the emotions of playing Indy this year compared to last year: "It's a little different playing them at home."

Retweeted by Andrew Mason
Mike Chappell @mchappell51 · 24m

Manning: Owe it to fans and organization to be 'all in' every season. Future will take care of itself. Focus on the now.

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver · 21m

Julius Thomas, on whether Manning was more intense today: "I don't think that he gets more intense ... it's always all the way to the max."

Mike Chappell @mchappell51 · 29m

Manning: New players keep me feel young. Still enjoy that part of it. Still enjoy preparation and work part of it.

Conrad Brunner @1070Bruno · 27m

Manning: There are different things that drive you. We were 2nd-best in NFL last year, are driven this year to be one game better.

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver · 26m

John Fox, on bringing in a practice-squad long snapper: "We're always trying to improve our football team everywhere."

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver · 29m

Isaiah Burse left practice because of "heat," & Louis Vasquez left because of a back issue. "I don't think it's anything serious," Fox said.

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver · 1h

Colts HC Chuck Pagano says he is "not surprised at all" that Brandon McManus has an NFL reg.-season gig. McManus spent '13 preseason w/ IND.

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver · 1h

.@Colts HC Chuck Pagano, on the Welker suspension: "They (the Broncos) are going to miss Wes, but they've got a ton of weapons."

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver · 2h

Colts HC Chuck Pagano: "(Pressure) is everything. ... When (Manning) has got time to sit back there, he's going to shred you."

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver · 2h

.@Colts QB Andrew Luck: "I've never really viewed it as facing Peyton (Manning) ... you're facing a defense, you're facing a team."

Denver Native (Carol)
09-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Lindsay Jones @bylindsayhjones · 3m

Peyton Manning: "It's a little bit of gut-check time. ... The players that are here, we'll stick… http://instagram.com/p/sfu03bBwZQ/

Lindsay Jones @bylindsayhjones · 16m

#Broncos G Louis Vasquez left practice early with a back issue. John Fox: "Don't think it's anything serious."

spikerman
09-03-2014, 06:05 PM
Lindsay Jones @bylindsayhjones · 3m

Peyton Manning: "It's a little bit of gut-check time. ... The players that are here, we'll stick… http://instagram.com/p/sfu03bBwZQ/

Lindsay Jones @bylindsayhjones · 16m

#Broncos G Louis Vasquez left practice early with a back issue. John Fox: "Don't think it's anything serious."
Waiting for the Vasquez needs a back transplant thread any time now.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Retweeted by Mike Klis
Troy Renck @TroyRenck · 1h

Hearing that Malik Jackson is excused to attend father's funeral... Thoughts and prayers for his family #Broncos

Retweeted by Mike Klis
Troy Renck @TroyRenck · 1h

#Broncos Ben Garland misses third consecutive practice with ankle injury

Denver Native (Carol)
09-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Lindsay Jones @bylindsayhjones · 53m

Overheard in the #Broncos media room: "What does SMH mean?" Drew lots of LOLs from the under 35 crowd.

Lindsay Jones @bylindsayhjones · 1h

NY Times columnist today likened John Fox to a "white Stevie Wonder" and said Dove Valley is a prairie that looks like a plus penitentiary.

Lindsay Jones @bylindsayhjones · 2h

#broncos guard Lou Vasquez, who left practice early yesterday w/ back issue, back on the field today.

Jeff Legwold @Jeff_Legwold · 12m

Per @FieldYates Tamme now has $1.25 million base, $28,125 per game he's active and up to $1.3M in incentives, max is $3M -- his former base.

Retweeted by Jeff Legwold
Field Yates @FieldYates · 16m

Jacob Tamme's reworked contract: $1.25M in base salary, $28,125 for each game he is active & up to $1.3M in incentives. Max value still $3M.

Jeff Legwold @Jeff_Legwold · 15m

#Broncos were tight against the cap when they cut to 53, they saved some with Vickerson's release as well.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-04-2014, 03:23 PM
Darren McKee @dmac1043 · 48m

A couple of days ago the team watched an old video of the orange crush and ware is embracing that. 74 stood out

Darren McKee @dmac1043 · 59m

Adam gase now talking - our system that x,y,z,f is such we can adjust. Any of our guys can fill in

Darren McKee @dmac1043 · 1h

Del rio - feel good on von. Rarin to go. Got a good group. It's about coming together. This town loves the team playing great d bring back

Del rio on Knighton. He's a mans man. Tell you what he thinks. Most of the time that's constructive.

Del rio has no issues with the corner situation. No doubt Chris Harris will be fine. Praises roby. Look forward to watching him compete

Fox done here comes del rio - luck is a good player excited to open Sunday night. On o line - we are familiar with them next man up

Fox - cliche of the day "hard for the opponent to score when they don't have the ball". Got it!!!!

Fox. Much better prepared for the colts this year than last. Even without prater Welker and trevathan. Cites the return of clady

Denver Native (Carol)
09-04-2014, 03:24 PM

Every other Bronco has been off the field for more than 10 minutes. Cody Latimer still out there, working with Rod Smith. #broncos

Denver Native (Carol)
09-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Jeff Legwold @Jeff_Legwold · 43m

#Broncos Del Rio on D - "this town loves its team to play great defense and I look forward to bringing back some of that Orange Crush feel."

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-04-2014, 03:28 PM

Every other Bronco has been off the field for more than 10 minutes. Cody Latimer still out there, working with Rod Smith. #broncos

That gives me the warm fuzzies.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-04-2014, 03:40 PM
That gives me the warm fuzzies.

I know what you mean - Rod is the greatest