PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Ronnie Hillman, Kayvon Webster hospitalized overnight in Dallas

Denver Native (Carol)
08-30-2014, 10:13 AM
The Broncos did not travel as a full team back from their preseason game late Thursday night in Dallas.

Running back Ronnie Hillman and cornerback Kayvon Webster fell ill after the preseason game and were taken to a Dallas-area hospital. Webster spent the night.

Both players participated in the pregame conditioning workout that was reserved for the Broncos' front-line players. Neither Hillman nor Webster played in the game. Webster had to be aided out of the locker room.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_26436135/broncos

underrated29
08-30-2014, 10:17 AM
Wtf?

Food poisoning?

Ravage!!!
08-30-2014, 10:20 AM
Yeah.. I was thinking food poisoning as well. Doesn't seem to be anything big and probably nothing more than 24 hour problem.

Dapper Dan
08-30-2014, 02:18 PM
Dang. Had me freaking out. I thought it was a car wreck or something.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-30-2014, 07:22 PM
Mike Klis @MikeKlis · 25m

Ronnie Hillman,Kayvon Webster stayed extra day in Dallas because of travel issues. They didn't have proper identification. Geez, these kids.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Maybe all of their stuff was loaded on the plane back to Denver?????

Joel
08-31-2014, 06:31 AM
They didn't go to the hospital for ID. Conflicting stories short on concrete verifiable data make me nervous.

Dzone
08-31-2014, 07:19 AM
Those dallas strip joints stay open till 4 am

BroncoJoe
08-31-2014, 09:01 AM
Mike Klis @MikeKlis · 25m

Ronnie Hillman,Kayvon Webster stayed extra day in Dallas because of travel issues. They didn't have proper identification. Geez, these kids.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Maybe all of their stuff was loaded on the plane back to Denver?????

I find this a bit hard to believe - the requirements aren't the same for a chartered flight.

If true, perhaps they had to go through a normal terminal for their plane?

Dapper Dan
08-31-2014, 11:51 AM
I heard they were busy saving little kids who were drowning in a pool. Nearly hurt their ankles when they jumped off of a 6 story balcony to do it.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-31-2014, 06:56 PM
I find this a bit hard to believe - the requirements aren't the same for a chartered flight.

If true, perhaps they had to go through a normal terminal for their plane?

It was reported that they both were ill and spent Thursday night in a hospital, and I would assume the chartered flight already left. So, I am assuming they were to take a regular flight.

TXBRONC
08-31-2014, 07:40 PM
I heard they were busy saving little kids who were drowning in a pool. Nearly hurt their ankles when they jumped off of a 6 story balcony to do it.

That only happens in L.A.

armedequation
09-05-2014, 01:12 PM
That only happens in L.A.

i would day it only happens to usc players. i try to follow ucla when i get the chance and i dont hear players doing that kinda stuff....or lying about it