PDA

View Full Version : I miss Darrent

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
11-30-2007, 10:28 PM
I miss everything about that kid his heart passion for the game and how he proved as all wrong everytime...damn i wish i could have seen him play in person and met him....i wish he could come back and play one last game as a Bronco...RIP D-Will you make one hell of a secondary for God with Pat Tillman and Sean Taylor

Requiem / The Dagda
11-30-2007, 10:36 PM
They don't play football in Heaven.

Stand Ablaze
11-30-2007, 10:53 PM

Who knows what they do in Heaven! If there is one. :rolleyes:

BaiLeY324
11-30-2007, 10:53 PM

Heck yeah they do

BaiLeY324
11-30-2007, 10:54 PM
Who knows what they do in Heaven! If there is one. :rolleyes:

If you stopped listening to Children of Bodom and In Flames, you'd realize that there is a Heaven

pnbronco
12-01-2007, 01:56 AM
With the passing of Sean Taylor it reminds me just how much I still miss Darrent. I was just too familiar. I did get to meet him and he was a sweet kid. There are days that it still doesn't feel real to me and yet I know it is. I was looking at my camp pictures the other night and saw different ones of Darrent from last year. I hope one of these days I can look at them and smile.

champbronc2
12-01-2007, 09:31 AM
I can't think about him w/o choking or tearing up.

pnbronco
12-01-2007, 11:32 AM
I can't think about him w/o choking or tearing up.

Me too, I think that's why this has been such a tough week.

broncosfanscott
12-02-2007, 02:27 AM
I miss everything about that kid his heart passion for the game and how he proved as all wrong everytime...damn i wish i could have seen him play in person and met him....i wish he could come back and play one last game as a Bronco...RIP D-Will you make one hell of a secondary for God with Pat Tillman and Sean Taylor

Me too and with Sean Taylor passing away you can't help from thinking about him even more.

SR
12-02-2007, 03:03 AM
If you stopped listening to Children of Bodom and In Flames, you'd realize that there is a Heaven

I listen to music like that and realize there is still a heaven. In fact, In Flames is a pretty damn good band.

PS-I miss Darrent too, but not that much. It was tragic, but the Sean Taylor thing really, really gets me.

Watchthemiddle
12-02-2007, 03:06 AM
What really makes me angry about the whole thing is it took all of 3-4 days to catch the suspects in the Sean Taylor tragedy, and have yet to catch any suspect/s almost a year after D Will.

:confused:

I miss his heart as well. I miss his punt return ability. I miss his smile..:D

SR
12-02-2007, 03:09 AM
I think I just miss his mohawk most of all.

BroncoBJ
12-02-2007, 03:48 AM
Lets not get into political talk guys and please follow the COC. :elefant:

With that said: I miss Darrent as well. It took me a while to get over it actually. But I'm finally starting to let it go. :( Its hard to believe its been a whole year just about. And now with Sean passing it reminded me of D-will all over again.

SR
12-02-2007, 04:06 AM
Lets not get into political talk guys and please follow the COC. :elefant:

No one is violating the CoC or getting in to political debates. :confused:

Let the mods do their job.

BroncoBJ
12-02-2007, 04:09 AM
No one is violating the CoC or getting in to political debates. :confused:

Let the mods do their job.

People were talking about heaven and God being real and no football in heaven.

I was this close(:listen:) to reporting it.
I dont tolerate that stuff.

you feel me? :salute:

SR
12-02-2007, 04:13 AM
People were talking about heaven and God being real and no football in heaven.

I was this close(:listen:) to reporting it.
I dont tolerate that stuff.

you feel me? :salute:

Now who is violating the CoC? :rolleyes:

pnbronco
12-02-2007, 01:49 PM
JC4M: "I miss Darrent as well. It took me a while to get over it actually. But I'm finally starting to let it go. :( Its hard to believe its been a whole year just about. And now with Sean passing it reminded me of D-will all over again."

That's where I am. I really did not know who Sean Taylor was, I just watch the Broncos. This whole thing felt so familiar and it totally reminded me of what happened to Darrent and that it still hurts. Like I said before some bruises don't go away, they just don't get hit every day. It gives me a much deeper respect for the the players who have to go into the locker rooms everyday and I bet they still expect him to walk in.