PDA

View Full Version : Sanders sees wow factor in Denver offense

Denver Native (Carol)
08-02-2014, 04:56 PM
DENVER -- As he stays late each day to wrestle with the Denver Broncos’ voluminous playbook, wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders has consistently said a little more of everything the team can do on offense becomes clearer with each passing practice.

After all, he saw what the Broncos’ record setting 606-point offense looked like from the outside last season. And when he signed with the Broncos in free agency he called it “wide receiver heaven,’’ as he prepared to see it up close and personel.

So with OTAs, with minicamp and the start of training camp, Sanders has had a little more revealed with each step. And Saturday, in the team’s annual summer scrimmage at Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Sanders said the curtain was pulled back even a little more.

rest - http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/7726/sanders-sees-wow-factor-in-denver-offense

tripp
08-03-2014, 12:16 PM
Emmanuel Sanders is one of the very few receivers out there to be able to play along Peyton Manning. It seems like he has realized how privileged he is, and is taking full advantage of the opportunity he has been given and wants to make some history happen. I love it. I love how the players WANT to go the extra mile. It's crazy how things can turn around so fast with the acquisition of one player.

And the WOW factor is the fact that Peyton has so many targets who can make a big play. Many teams out there would be lucky just to have Demaryius Thomas, let alone Wes Welker and Julius Thomas. Still a bit concerned with our RB's as I'm still nervous about Montee Ball reading blitzes and picking up blocks. Can't believe the pre-season kicks off tonight. Time flies fast.