Skywalker
09-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Could we get a College football forum?

I know I really want to talk about Michigan losing to App State...:laugh:

Jody
09-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Could we get * College footb*ll ***um?

I know I re*lly w*nt to t*lk *bout Michig*n losing to *pp St*te...:l*ugh:

Why? So I h*ve to he*r OVER *ND OVER *ND OVER *g*in how Okl*hom* won 79 - 10? :l*ugh: We H*VE TO H*VE * COLLEGE ***um Sky, I so *gree!

It looks like I was cussing at you. Tned needs to see this----something strange took place here.

Jody
09-02-2007, 11:03 PM
No, WTM, you are not losing your mind. All my "A's" were replaced with an asterick as well. Why not in Sky's post though? Should I take this personal? :laugh: j/k

Snapping Turtle
09-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Wow. That was bizarre.

Anyway I agree and I stated before, College football needs a forum! And like I said before it would be cool to combine college and high school into one forum.

Broncomania96
09-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Why? So I h*ve to he*r OVER *ND OVER *ND OVER *g*in how Okl*hom* won 79 - 10? :l*ugh: We H*VE TO H*VE * COLLEGE ***um Sky, I so *gree!

It looks like I was cussing at you. Tned needs to see this----something strange took place here.

:laugh: I found that funny, it looks like you went on a swearing rant.

Jody
09-02-2007, 11:08 PM
:laugh: I found that funny, it looks like you went on a swearing rant.

I know what you mean, but then again, I thought to myself ---- Sky knows a lot more curse words than me----;)

Broncomania96
09-02-2007, 11:14 PM
I know what you mean, but then again, I thought to myself ---- Sky knows a lot more curse words than me----;)

Ya im still laughing at that. All the A's that you guys posted look hillarious with nearly every word being censored. Nice way to start my monday ;)

Skywalker
09-03-2007, 12:03 AM

Which isn't good :D

That was weird though...