PDA

View Full Version : Terrance Knighton's role with Denver Broncos as big as his frame

Denver Native (Carol)
07-26-2014, 10:50 AM
The man they call "Pot Roast" is so fat, he won't even reveal how fat.

"Just put three-asterisk-asterisk," said a smiling Terrance Knighton, a Broncos defensive tackle who is 6-foot-3, 3**.

He's a boulder. No, he's Boulder. The scale best adept to measure this massive mass of a man is Richter. And he has the team's biggest asset — confidence.

"I don't think there's a center in the NFL that can block me," said Knighton, who sacked three quarterbacks last season — interestingly in a three-game span — then sacked Tom Brady in the AFC championship game. "That's part of my belief in myself and my abilities, and that's also knowing you have a DeMarcus Ware over here, a Von Miller over here, and Derek Wolfe, Malik Jackson, Sylvester Williams and Kevin Vickerson. It makes things a lot easier for everybody."

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/hochman/ci_26219397/terrance-knightons-role-denver-broncos-big-his-frame

OrangeHoof
07-26-2014, 05:33 PM
My browser cuts off the headline if it's too long. Mine read "Terrance Knighton's role with Denver Broncos as big as his" which, of course, I filled in with another word than "frame". :lol:

Shazam!
07-26-2014, 06:37 PM
Von, Ware and him with Vic could be formidable if they van perform as expected and stay healthy.

It looks so good it scares me.

atwater27
07-26-2014, 07:23 PM
The story says he has gotten fatter this offseason. Not sure if that is a good sign.

GEM
07-27-2014, 09:19 AM
Every guy on the radio has mentioned how big he is this camp. Hastings said he has a shelf for an ass, he could bring out drinks for the team with it, lol.