PDA

View Full Version : Complete Broncos Training Camp Preview and Final 53 Prediction

BSN Denver
07-23-2014, 04:01 AM
By Brandon Spano

On Thursday we embark on yet another NFL training camp. Here is my pre-camp prediction on which players will leave camp as full-fledged members of the Denver Broncos 53 man roster. The starters are in blue and the reserve players are in orange.

I put this report together based on the interviews that I have conducted throughout the offseason, information from the relationships that I have on the roster, and in some parts, just a gut feeling. I hope you guys enjoy it.

As we start of the season, I'd love to jump in randomly from time to time and answer some questions in regards to my assessment on this years training camp that I will be attending live, like usual.

I'll pop back in, in a while, and see what you guys think. Good luck this year and go Broncos.

Link--> FULL PREVIEW AND BREAKDOWN (http://www.brandonspano.com/headlines.html?entry=complete-broncos-training-camp-preview)

FanInAZ
07-23-2014, 04:14 AM
Isaiah Burse is still in the league after all these years :shocked:

Wait a minute...

...that was Isaac Bruce what went to the SB with the Rams back in the Kurt Warner days.

Seriously, this is as close to verbatim of what went through my mind when I 1st saw his name. :lol:

Simple Jaded
07-24-2014, 12:27 AM
"No! I don't know that ______ is even gonna make the team"-- Alfred Williams.