PDA

View Full Version : Training camp starts tomorrow, biatches.

underrated29
07-22-2014, 01:50 PM
Who else is very excited?

Sucks we have no camp reports this year except from the media and we know how good they are. :2thumbsdown:

I intend to attend all of the whopping 3 practices at Invesco. Might not make the last one, the scrimmage, Kids bday time.

I will be focusing on:

Roby
RBs
Franklin/RT
Paradis ( i have a great feeling about him)
Irving/MLB
Burse/KR

Im excited to see the battle at RB. At Saftey and Roby at CB...

BroncoNut
07-22-2014, 02:29 PM
these are all good areas of the game to be excited about , but I'm not sure these training sessions will really give us an idea of how solid we are until we go up against teams on gameday

MasterShake
07-22-2014, 03:00 PM
these are all good areas of the game to be excited about , but I'm not sure these training sessions will really give us an idea of how solid we are until we go up against teams on gameday

Yeah you see some sparks in training camp from backup RBs and other players but then you remember they are going against second and third string. Still looking forward to football "officially" starting in some capacity. Looking forward to seeing Bibbs.

BroncoNut
07-22-2014, 03:05 PM
Yeah you see some sparks in training camp from backup RBs and other players but then you remember they are going against second and third string. Still looking forward to football "officially" starting in some capacity. Looking forward to seeing Bibbs.

who is Bibbs? damn, I have to review the Roster I guess. Not jacked up yet

ShaneFalco
07-22-2014, 03:45 PM
i was going to go, but hot as hell this entire week.

Let me know how Von looks.

Dzone
07-22-2014, 03:51 PM
I cant believe its here. Seems like forever.Cant wait to see how M Ball does. I want to see this new strength that manning has from lifting weights. If Demarcus Ware still has it, if so, that is going to be huge
I am interested to see what MLB they sign off the scrapheap to replace Irving, as they did the last two years

NightTerror218
07-22-2014, 04:45 PM

Do not forget the Texans will do a few practices with us this off season too. I think right before the preseason games.

atwater27
07-22-2014, 05:03 PM
My excitement about training camp and preseason is only matched by my fear of potential season ending injuries.

underrated29
07-22-2014, 05:08 PM
Dont you dare mention the "I" word, atwater.

Just say fear of missing out on football. It confuses the "I" bug.

Simple Jaded
07-22-2014, 11:26 PM
There's a battle at safety? I was under the impression that Moore was healthy. As for Ihenacho and Carter, I know Denver likes Carter but I just don't see how Ihenacho can go from starter to being cut.

UnderArmour
07-23-2014, 03:29 PM
There's a battle at safety? I was under the impression that Moore was healthy. As for Ihenacho and Carter, I know Denver likes Carter but I just don't see how Ihenacho can go from starter to being cut.

Ihenacho got benched late last year due to coverage issues. If he can't get that straightened out, he won't be on the roster. If Q Carter is actually healthy, he's a no-brainer to take Ihenacho's roster spot considering that the coaching staff had Bolden and Jammer in the lineup last year. David Bruton is a roster lock due to his special teams roles. Ihenacho needs an injury to make the team or maybe the Broncos will get lucky and be able to trade him if the injury bug hits another team's strong safeties, but he just isn't good enough in coverage.

Training camp isn't going to be as fun this year without the fan reports, so we will have to wait until preseason games kick off to see how the rearranged offensive line gels and if/how well the RBs have improved in pass protection. I think Hillman is quietly in line for significant snaps this season after spending last year in the doghouse.

Simple Jaded
07-23-2014, 11:13 PM
Ihenacho got benched late last year due to coverage issues. If he can't get that straightened out, he won't be on the roster. If Q Carter is actually healthy, he's a no-brainer to take Ihenacho's roster spot considering that the coaching staff had Bolden and Jammer in the lineup last year. David Bruton is a roster lock due to his special teams roles. Ihenacho needs an injury to make the team or maybe the Broncos will get lucky and be able to trade him if the injury bug hits another team's strong safeties, but he just isn't good enough in coverage.

Training camp isn't going to be as fun this year without the fan reports, so we will have to wait until preseason games kick off to see how the rearranged offensive line gels and if/how well the RBs have improved in pass protection. I think Hillman is quietly in line for significant snaps this season after spending last year in the doghouse.

I don't think Ihenacho is that good either but for some reason I remember Carter being a lot worse. It would be nice if we got to see why the Broncos have shown so much patience in a backup with shit knees.