PDA

View Full Version : First Stadium Practice - Sunday, July 27

pnbronco
07-21-2014, 09:37 AM
OK the first stadium practice is coming up really fast. This Sunday July 27 from 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. (open practice at Sports Authority Field at Mile High). We talk a while back about getting together for a tailgate. I would love to see anyone that makes it there but it will be my first chance to see the guys in a while so I will be going back and forth from the fence. Do we still want to tailgate or just try to sit together?

Post away....:D

BroncoJoe
07-21-2014, 09:58 AM
Ug - you left me a message a while back and I didn't respond. :(

I am going to try and make it, but it isn't looking good at this point. We may be heading to the mountains that weekend.

pnbronco
07-21-2014, 10:15 AM
No problem Joe....I understand....it's that time of the year when a lot of us are taking vacations. Just putting it out there in case anyone wants to get together...you guys know me I'll have a blast no matter what....:laugh:

BroncoNut
07-21-2014, 10:24 AM
No problem Joe....I understand....it's that time of the year when a lot of us are taking vacations. Just putting it out there in case anyone wants to get together...you guys know me I'll have a blast no matter what....:laugh:

tubby's truck is motoring westward through the Dakota as we speak. his daughter's ass end ducttaped outside through the rear sliding window. he will probably make it

underrated29
07-21-2014, 11:12 AM
You know I'll be there P

Davii
07-21-2014, 02:04 PM
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend.

pnbronco
07-21-2014, 03:13 PM
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend.

That makes me sad :sad: .....if you come to town for one of the games lets me know.....

tubby
07-21-2014, 03:51 PM
Is GEM going to be there?

BroncoNut
07-21-2014, 04:33 PM
Is GEM going to be there?

if she's not jerking herself off in the cubicle I'd say chances are likely.

underrated29
07-21-2014, 04:35 PM
WHAT ABOUT IT DOGFISH?

yOU SHOULD BE GOING TO THIS.

pnbronco
07-21-2014, 05:00 PM
WHAT ABOUT IT DOGFISH?

He is planning on it, just thought I would go ahead a get the ball rolling. FYI I'm not a food planner, I can post this but who brings what is up to you guys.....I just happen to be home and thought I would get this posted to begin with.

GEM
07-21-2014, 06:44 PM
I will probably be there, but with my dad. He's iffy on meeting people off the net, so I'll try to talk him into it.

GEM
07-21-2014, 06:48 PM
I don't work in a cubicle. :heh:

pnbronco
07-21-2014, 08:20 PM
I don't work in a cubicle. :heh:

LMAO......:tee:

Just tell your dad that most of us are just hard working normal people that love the Broncos and enjoy visiting sharing out thoughts on the team. Oh and a few like the Walking Dead too....:D

dogfish
07-22-2014, 09:59 PM
WHAT ABOUT IT DOGFISH?

I'll be there. And P, I do still wanna tailgate it. Should we try to show up around ten? I'll bring a small grill. Everybody is welcome.

:defense:

pnbronco
07-22-2014, 10:18 PM
I'll be there. And P, I do still wanna tailgate it. Should we try to show up around ten? I'll bring a small grill. Everybody is welcome.

:defense:

that sounds perfect..... I'll bring chips and try to do a potato or mac salad...but chips for sure and I'm sure Gary can pick up some beer...

pnbronco
07-22-2014, 10:21 PM
I think parking is free for the practice, so text me when you get there. I will probably be there before then. Also please everyone is welcome pm me if you need contact #.

spikerman
07-23-2014, 08:25 PM
I wish this many people responded to my tailgating threads.... sigh. I'm the Rodney Dangerfield of this board.

pnbronco
07-23-2014, 10:51 PM
I wish this many people responded to my tailgating threads.... sigh. I'm the Rodney Dangerfield of this board.

You are just not a cute as I am or as much as a blabber mouth....lol. I will be out of town for the game you will be here for or I would have fill your thread with posts too.....hugs my friend....:grouphug:

pnbronco
07-23-2014, 10:52 PM
Hey Dog I just realized that my obsessive/compulsive side will probably take over and I'l going to try to get to the stadium really early. So I'll bake some type of cookies to bring with chips....see you and the rest of our group soon!!!!

Mike
07-24-2014, 11:06 AM
Where do you guys meet up? I may be able to make it up there this year.

Buff
07-24-2014, 11:27 AM
I have to catch a plane on Sunday, so I won't be able to make it. Have fun.

tubby
07-24-2014, 11:38 AM

Your dainty hands don't stand a chance.

pnbronco
07-24-2014, 12:18 PM
Where do you guys meet up? I may be able to make it up there this year.

We have not picked a place yet, but I'm hoping that we get a parking place closer to the stadium, would love to have you Mike. Dog and I will keep in contact.

BTW I will be out of town tonight and not have internet till I get back which could be later tomorrow.

I will try to take my phone and post where we are, but I am saying TRY. I am not tech savy and sometimes things just don't work. Again feel free to pm me if you want my cell # so I can contact you when we get a place.

underrated29
07-24-2014, 12:40 PM
Which lot are we going to meet at? The one thats far away? I am sure we can probably get a pretty close spot to park?

What shall I bring besides water and Rum!

Brats? A dip? Salsa? What do you guys want.

pnbronco
07-24-2014, 01:43 PM
Which lot are we going to meet at? The one thats far away? I am sure we can probably get a pretty close spot to park?

What shall I bring besides water and Rum!

Brats? A dip? Salsa? What do you guys want.

I will probably get there early so we could be close. If you want to meet up at a further lot to have room that's ok with me. I'll text you UR and Dog when I get there to let you know where I'm at.

I'm leaving food choices up to you and Dog....I can buy some big bags of chips and that's my skill level as of right now....lol

Going to head to Dad's in a few and no internet down there but will be back late tomorrow....see you guys very soon!!!

pnbronco
07-26-2014, 08:46 AM

Have a good trip Buff....sorry you can't come. We need to meet up again one of these days. Hey when you guys decide for the season let me know. I just know right now I'm out of town for the Colts and 49's....which is good since I'm getting tickets from a different person this year....

UR are you going to be tweeting the plays this year? Then I can take pictures and just enjoy the practice.

underrated29
07-26-2014, 01:25 PM
Have a good trip Buff....sorry you can't come. We need to meet up again one of these days. Hey when you guys decide for the season let me know. I just know right now I'm out of town for the Colts and 49's....which is good since I'm getting tickets from a different person this year....

UR are you going to be tweeting the plays this year? Then I can take pictures and just enjoy the practice.

Yes. I will tweet live but not every play like last year. And of course a camp report after.

GEM
07-26-2014, 11:00 PM
:( I won't be able to head down tomorrow. My boss informed me of an employee meeting at the restaurant tomorrow that he can't attend because of his wedding anniversary. Ugh! Thankful for my job, but he asking for more and more weekends and it's wearing on me.

pnbronco
07-26-2014, 11:36 PM
:( I won't be able to head down tomorrow. My boss informed me of an employee meeting at the restaurant tomorrow that he can't attend because of his wedding anniversary. Ugh! Thankful for my job, but he asking for more and more weekends and it's wearing on me.

Sorry Gem, I'm planning on going next Sat. too. We won't tail gate but if you want to meet up just pm me. That really sucks...I'm surprised I don't have a show in the mid west this whole week....:(

BroncoJoe
07-27-2014, 08:20 AM
I was going to come down this morning, but noticed last night I've got a leak in one of my sprinkler lines that I've got to fix. :(

I'd do it after practice, but I have to also pick my daughter up at the airport later.

dogfish
07-27-2014, 11:08 AM
I'm parked under the middle sign for lot B

underrated29
07-27-2014, 11:30 AM
Where you guys at? P isn't answering her phone and I don't have yours dog

MOtorboat
07-27-2014, 11:56 AM
Where you guys at? P isn't answering her phone and I don't have yours dog

He's under the middle B sign.

MOtorboat
07-27-2014, 11:58 AM
Btw, looks like NFLN is going to broadcast some of it live.