PDA

View Full Version : Mile High Ride

sanluis
07-19-2014, 02:43 PM
Why wont This year's mile high ride be the last for old Payton?
Can Denver win without him and his 5000 cagillion yards?:shocked:
Will the new D and the 5 defensive players coming back from IR be the differance?
How steep will the offense drop off after Paid-a-ton retires in a year or two?

On a side note I hope you all are having a great summer -- can't wait for football season!!

Davii
07-19-2014, 02:48 PM
How bad will the bolts lose in San Diego?

sanluis
07-19-2014, 02:59 PM
Cheers Davii! Do you have any insight to the above questions?:beer:

Timmy!
07-19-2014, 05:50 PM
Who's Payton? Like Walter Payton? Or the Saints coach? If you meant Peyton, he will probably play out his contract, much to the chagrin of the rest of the division.

FanInAZ
07-19-2014, 08:41 PM
1st smack thread by a division rival, other than OR, in a year or 2. This is the best you can do? :tsk:

Davii
07-19-2014, 11:53 PM
Cheers Davii! Do you have any insight to the above questions?:beer:

I do! The bolts will lose badly at home to the Denver Broncos this year. Thanks for asking!

WTE
07-20-2014, 06:16 AM
How bad will the bolts lose in San Diego?

43-8?

Timmy!
07-20-2014, 06:59 AM
43-8?

Tell us again how the conference runner ups have retooled, and don't even have murders anymore.

WTE
07-20-2014, 07:56 AM
Tell us again how the conference runner ups have retooled, and don't even have murders anymore.

Well for starters NE now has the best CB in the league.

Shazam!
07-20-2014, 08:41 AM

You mean the guy that didn't want to tackle Tim Tebow?

WTE
07-20-2014, 08:51 AM

I would rather not tackle Tim Tebow than get knocked out of a Conference Championship by a diminutive wide receiver.

sanluis
07-20-2014, 10:42 AM
Morning donks
I can't wait for some football
Sounds like the media has Denver all written in to return to the super Bowl.
I disagree--- the door is just about shut for old paid-a-ton and with him goes Denver into a slow and steady decline .
Things are looking good for us and we will at least split games with you ponies again this year.
Heading to the beach bitches
:beer:

MOtorboat
07-20-2014, 12:17 PM
You choose:
Peyton Manning at $20 mil

Or

Phillip Rivers at $17?

I know who I'm taking.

Davii
07-20-2014, 01:20 PM

Go make a Patriot thread to jerk off about troll.

WTE
07-20-2014, 01:32 PM
go make a patriot thread to jerk off about troll.

gfy

Shazam!
07-20-2014, 01:40 PM

I would rather not tackle Tim Tebow than get knocked out of a Conference Championship by a diminutive wide receiver.

Is that the year before Denver kicked NE's ass in the AFCCG?

wcben
07-20-2014, 02:03 PM
Have the Super Chokers fired Mike McCoy yet? Its obvious Gase was an improvement over run it up the middle on 3rd down.

Davii
07-20-2014, 02:07 PM
gfy

The troll, when confronted, becomes violent and lashes out.

WTE
07-20-2014, 08:37 PM
The troll, when confronted, becomes violent and lashes out.

The thin skinned mod, when unconfronted, lashes out and makes a fool of himself.

sanluis
07-20-2014, 09:25 PM
It will be an honor to win in San Diego and Denver this year Davii. AFC Champs are in for a fall:D

Davii
07-20-2014, 10:01 PM
It will be an honor to win in San Diego and Denver this year Davii. AFC Champs are in for a fall:D

No chance.

Davii
07-20-2014, 10:02 PM
The thin skinned mod, when unconfronted, lashes out and makes a fool of himself.

Your observation skills need work.

Shazam!
07-20-2014, 10:49 PM
I would HATE having to know a Division rival won a Championship on my team's home field. That's like the Red Sox winning the World Series in Yankee Stadium and the Yankees weren't playing. Wow. That's gotta suck bad.

GEM
07-21-2014, 12:21 PM
Morning donks
I can't wait for some football
Sounds like the media has Denver all written in to return to the super Bowl.
I disagree--- the door is just about shut for old paid-a-ton and with him goes Denver into a slow and steady decline .
Things are looking good for us and we will at least split games with you ponies again this year.
Heading to the beach bitches
:beer:

You're a fan of the Sparklers...go back to the bottom dwelling cellar you're used to.

Need a hobby...head down to headquarters and dust that trophy case. :D

GEM
07-21-2014, 12:25 PM
It must be horrible to know that the window slammed shut and they did nothing of note during that time. That team and it's fans need some premature ej meds. Doing a whole bunch of nothing sure looked good for a few years. In the end, the thing that matters most is still EMPTY. Oh wait....there's a AFL championship from what 64 in it, ffs were you even alive then, luis?

sanluis
07-22-2014, 10:16 AM
It must be horrible to know that the window slammed shut and they did nothing of note during that time. That team and it's fans need some premature ej meds. Doing a whole bunch of nothing sure looked good for a few years. In the end, the thing that matters most is still EMPTY. Oh wait....there's a AFL championship from what 64 in it, ffs were you even alive then, luis?
No I was not alive then. :lol:
I think you guys might be feeling a little slamming here real soon when Peyton retires. What's your plan B -- Brock somebody?
Is team Donks as complete as it looks on paper. A lot of new parts... I would not start printing up those championship hats just yet...

BroncoJoe
07-22-2014, 11:18 AM
I think you guys might be feeling a little slamming here real soon when Peyton retires. What's your plan B -- Brock somebody?
Is team Donks as complete as it looks on paper. A lot of new parts... I would not start printing up those championship hats just yet...

That's because you're used to failure.

BroncoNut
07-22-2014, 12:04 PM
I wonder a lot of how out rivals are this season. Denver sure isn't that good, even with Peyton. I spose I need to do my research on this years league

GEM
07-22-2014, 05:01 PM

What's your Plan A?

As incomplete as the Sparklers look always, what light is at the end of that tunnel? FFS, thank goodness you have beaches, otherwise your suicide rate around Qualcomm would probably be triple. Then again, you do have fans like this:

UlOzR1sdI70

sanluis
07-23-2014, 09:33 AM
Plan A is to stay healthy and win!! Brutal schedule on paper_ !!!! We have to play the AFC champs twice 49ers and the super bowl champion. Not going to be easy.
The Donks have a tuff schedule as well. 5 defensive starters coming back from IR or replaced. Media talking the team up--- that's the kiss of death. Good luck with that.

Very excited for the season to start.

Very sorry to hear about Pat. He is a great owner.
Respectfully
Sanluis

BroncoNut
07-23-2014, 09:40 AM
Plan A is to stay healthy and win!! Brutal schedule on paper_ !!!! We have to play the AFC champs twice 49ers and the super bowl champion. Not going to be easy.
The Donks have a tuff schedule as well. 5 defensive starters coming back from IR or replaced. Media talking the team up--- that's the kiss of death. Good luck with that.

Very excited for the season to start.

Very sorry to hear about Pat. He is a great owner.
Respectfully

, Sanluis

good luck to you guys this season

sanluis
09-06-2014, 08:59 PM
Welker ... mile high? Is that how U guys recruited him?? :lol::shocked:

chazoe60
09-06-2014, 09:41 PM
Didn't you guys cut Welker? Was that before or after you decided Drew Brees wasn't worth keeping? :laugh:

MasterShake
09-08-2014, 03:20 PM
Didn't you guys cut Welker? Was that before or after you decided Drew Brees wasn't worth keeping? :laugh:

Help is on the way Sanluis!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/unnamed_zps381591f0.gif