PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to camp: Defensive line

Denver Native (Carol)
07-19-2014, 10:43 AM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – Denver Broncos defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio is, publicly anyway, a rather understated guy when he talks about the players around him.

A “solid player’’ is a guy headed to the Pro Bowl. A “really, really solid player’’ is a guy who already has been to several Pro Bowls.

So when he says the Broncos’ defensive front “has some options we feel good about,’’ it really means if the Broncos have the good fortune of good health -- they certainly didn’t on defense in 2013 -- then Del Rio sees something a lot closer to the top five defense the Broncos sported in ’12 rather than last year’s middle-of-the-pack group.

rest - http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/7373/countdown-to-camp-defensive-line

Dzone
07-19-2014, 11:15 AM
Got to love Elways philosophy
"I like to sign future Hall of Famers with chips on their shoulders.'' John Elway
Quanterus Smith is the mystery man this year. He looked like a man amongst boys at times in college. Cant wait to see what he brings to the table

atwater27
07-20-2014, 03:04 PM
I have never been so excited and happy about our defensive line as a whole. We might have the best defensive line in Broncos history right now. Great starters, great size, great depth great speed, great upside, promise, etc. We will need them to be amazing this year with our schedule.

broncosinindy
07-20-2014, 04:55 PM
I'm looking for a big year from Wolfe on the dline

Simple Jaded
07-21-2014, 12:34 AM
I like Legwold's DL picks on his roster breakdown.

Jackson DE.
Knighton DT.
Williams DT.
Ware DE.
Wolfe DT.
Vickerson DT.
Unrein DT.
Smith DE.
Austin DT.

I wish they had another RDE to make it an even 10 on the DL.