PDA

View Full Version : NFL Camp Preview: Broncos open camp with key defenders sidelined

Denver Native (Carol)
07-17-2014, 03:36 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- When training camp begins at their team facility with the first practice set for July 24, the Denver Broncos defense could still be defined as much by who is not on the field for every period of practice, as by the players that are on the field.

Although linebacker Von Miller, cornerback Chris Harris Jr. and defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson were mainstays on the practice field during organized team activities, none of the three lined up to run a play during a team or seven-on-seven drill. Their work was limited to rehabilitation, and, for Miller, some repetitions in individual teaching periods.

Miller and Harris tore anterior cruciate ligaments in December and January, respectively, and the short time frame since their injuries will cause the Broncos to exercise caution.

rest - http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl-camp-preview-broncos-open-170030990--nfl.html

TXBRONC
07-19-2014, 08:29 AM
All I hope for is that they are ready by the start of the season.

SoCalImport
07-19-2014, 08:35 AM
I just want them to get healthy. 100%... if that's even a real thing in the NFL. If it takes till week 3 I think we'll get there with 2 wins.