PDA

View Full Version : Emmanuel Sanders: Denver is 'wide receiver heaven'

Denver Native (Carol)
07-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Emmanuel Sanders jumped from playing with Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers to joining Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos when he signed a three-year, $15 million contract with the latter team back in March.

For Sanders, the move to Denver provided a celestial opportunity.

"It feels like I just made it into wide receiver heaven," Sanders said on SiriusXM NFL Radio's Late Hits with Alex Marvez and Bill Polian.

The receiver praised the chance to be able to play with both Super Bowl-winning quarterbacks during his career. He said the main difference between the two signal-callers is that Roethlisberger was always saddled in a run-heavy offense, while Manning has been allowed to air it out more.

rest - plus video - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000363989/article/emmanuel-sanders-denver-is-wide-receiver-heaven

DenBronx
07-09-2014, 07:11 PM
And I hope they are together the full 3 years.

The Sanders situation is the most interesting to me. If he puts up Decker like number then Elways going to look like a genius once again like always. I hope the kid absolutely explodes.

WTE
07-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Three yrs and 15 ml is a lot of money for a pedestrian WR who is fading fast.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
07-09-2014, 08:06 PM

I'm confused, Sanders is about 27 years old and just had the best season of his career. Are you just randomly popping in and venting your frustration in Eddleman?

Buff
07-09-2014, 08:08 PM

LOL, you mean for the 27 year old who had career highs in receptions, yards and TDs last year?

Buff
07-09-2014, 08:09 PM
I'm confused, Sanders is about 27 years old and just had the best season of his career. Are you just randomly popping in and venting your frustration in Eddleman?

Damn I should have posted quicker.

WTE
07-09-2014, 08:09 PM

No frustration in Edelman at all. But yes, that was one of my drive-by's as Slick likes to call them.

GEM
07-09-2014, 10:04 PM
You've been warned about your drive bys.

DenBronx
07-10-2014, 12:24 AM

Wes Welker says hello. Lets check your tone after we embarrass you guys again this year.

Davii
07-10-2014, 01:33 AM
Emmanuel Sanders also says he hasn't played fantasy football before.

@ESanders_10 "@USMCDavii Do you draft yourself in fantasy football? #AskE". Never played but prob. not in recent years. All about targets and touches.

https://twitter.com/ESanders_10/status/486733178410119168

TXBRONC
07-10-2014, 07:18 AM

That's rich considering that the Pasties signed a receiver who is constantly hurt and true to form that's exactly what happened last season. Btw how did Amenglassvagina do in the AFCCG?

TXBRONC
07-10-2014, 07:20 AM

No he's popping off because of Amenglassvagina.

WTE
07-10-2014, 07:21 AM
That's rich considering that the Pasties signed a receiver who is constantly hurt and true to form that's exactly what happened last season. Btw how did Amenglassvagina do in the AFCCG?

I can not answer that. I have been warned and will not respond to your attempts to bait me.

Instead I will take the high road.

TXBRONC
07-10-2014, 09:20 AM
I can not answer that. I have been warned and will not respond to your attempts to bait me.

Instead I will take the high road.

You already took the low road. My question is legitimate.

Buff
07-10-2014, 09:26 AM

Saluted 4 Amenglassvagina. :salute:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
07-10-2014, 06:36 PM
WTE-

Do you eat boogers? Unless you reply within 24 hours we will assume the answer is yes.