PDA

View Full Version : The Drive

wcben
07-08-2014, 05:59 PM
Today it was just Sandy Clough. A return to 'Clough Talk' if you will.

Why did The Fan remove his mid-morning show? I've abstained from listening to 104.3 during that segment because... The Dan Patrick Show :defense: Are there ANY other Broncos talk stations I can stream from apps such as TuneIn / any??
GOBRONCOS

MasterShake
07-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Today it was just Sandy Clough. A return to 'Clough Talk' if you will.

Why did The Fan remove his mid-morning show? I've abstained from listening to 104.3 during that segment because... The Dan Patrick Show :defense: Are there ANY other Broncos talk stations I can stream from apps such as TuneIn / any??
GOBRONCOS

102.3 ESPN Denver on TuneIn is a good "local" ESPN station. CJ and Les starts at 12pm MST and then former Bronco Tom Nalen and Nate Kreckman do a show called the Locker Room from 3-6pm which I think is a lot better than the Drive with Dmac and Alfred Williams. Tom Nalen is actually a really funny dude for someone who never talked to the media back when he played.

wcben
07-09-2014, 07:56 AM
Awesome, thanks! Ill check it out today

pnbronco
07-09-2014, 09:28 AM
102.3 ESPN Denver on TuneIn is a good "local" ESPN station. CJ and Les starts at 12pm MST and then former Bronco Tom Nalen and Nate Kreckman do a show called the Locker Room from 3-6pm which I think is a lot better than the Drive with Dmac and Alfred Williams. Tom Nalen is actually a really funny dude for someone who never talked to the media back when he played.

I'm with you on Kreckman and Nalen. I have found Nalen refreshing with his comments and a lot more insight of being on a NFL team. Plus he's just funny. They have great guests during the season on Monday's also.

MasterShake
07-09-2014, 09:41 AM
I'm with you on Kreckman and Nalen. I have found Nalen refreshing with his comments and a lot more insight of being on a NFL team. Plus he's just funny. They have great guests during the season on Monday's also.

Nalen also seems to have a much higher Football IQ than Alfred Williams. I might be bias against the drive also because I can't stand DMac. The humor between Kreckman and Nalen seems a lot more natural too and is often very funny.

pnbronco
07-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Nalen also seems to have a much higher Football IQ than Alfred Williams. I might be bias against the drive also because I can't stand DMac. The humor between Kreckman and Nalen seems a lot more natural too and is often very funny.

Great mind think alike....I cant' stand DMac either....he just seems too stupid sometimes. Hubby says he acts like that to get drama going, but once he starts in I turn to any station other than theirs!!!

MOtorboat
07-09-2014, 11:53 AM
I must be alone, because I like DMac. I don't listen until football season though.

Buff
07-09-2014, 12:20 PM
I must be alone, because I like DMac. I don't listen until football season though.

Kreckman and Nalen are definitely a cut above Dmac and Big Al. But I find local sports talk radio to be exhausting in the offseason - just a bunch of filler on nonsensical topics that don't matter.

Nalen's anti-everything stance kind of bugs me sometimes. But I like how Kreckman will give him the business.

MOtorboat
07-09-2014, 12:26 PM
Kreckman and Nalen are definitely a cut above Dmac and Big Al. But I find local sports talk radio to be exhausting in the offseason - just a bunch of filler on nonsensical topics that don't matter.

Nalen's anti-everything stance kind of bugs me sometimes. But I like how Kreckman will give him the business.

That's why I don't listen until training camp.

MasterShake
07-09-2014, 12:46 PM

Dmac and Al at Training Camp is great, and I think DMac does a good job at interviews but their inane banter about their private lives bores the crap out of me. And yes, for the most part I avoid sports talk until training camp. All they are doing right now is ripping the Rockies and their management and talking about where Lebron and Melo will end up. Zzzzzz...

VonDoom
07-09-2014, 01:38 PM
I thought for sure this thread was going to be about the '86 AFC Championship Game.

slim
07-09-2014, 01:42 PM
I don't care for Kreckman. Nalen is funny though.

Valar Morghulis
07-09-2014, 03:23 PM
I thought for sure this thread was going to be about the '86 AFC Championship Game.

Yup me too.