PDA

View Full Version : Broncos single-season tickets go on sale

Denver Native (Carol)
06-30-2014, 11:44 AM
A limited number of single-game tickets for the Broncos at Sports Authority Field at Mile High will go on sale Monday morning, starting at 11 a.m. MT, via Ticketmaster.

The 2,000 available half-price tickets are set to go on sale Monday afternoon, starting at 1 p.m., with each household limited to four tickets.

The Broncos have sold out 341 consecutive regular-season games in Denver, dating back to 1970.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_26061582/broncos-single-season-tickets-go-sale

artie_dale
06-30-2014, 12:16 PM
Dammit. I've got a family of 5.

MasterShake
06-30-2014, 12:26 PM
Well you might as well not even try for the regular price tickets with all the scalper-bots and resellers getting them with software programs. The 1/2 price seats are usually easy to get as long as you don't mind where you sit. They actually do a good job of scalp-proofing those where you have to go pick them up at the stadium and then are ushered right in.

Zweems56
06-30-2014, 01:04 PM
Yeah, the tickets for the Niners game sold out immediately. I had 3 people searching the second they came up. Nothing. Time to try for half price!

Zweems56
06-30-2014, 02:07 PM
Everyone should be happy to know that I got tickets in 526 for 1/2 price. Much easier when you're not competing against botters.

Magnificent Seven
06-30-2014, 03:35 PM
Ah! 49ers vs Broncos game tickets are sold out less than 25 minutes today. (From Ticketmaster.com)

biddy1030
06-30-2014, 03:58 PM
I was able to get half price tickets for the Seahawks pre-season game, Raiders, and Cardinals. It was a huge pain but we are stoked to take our 6 year old to his first game, he is a huge Demaryius fan.

weazel
06-30-2014, 04:26 PM
I locked on to two half price tickets for 90 each for the Miami game and when I tried to purchase them it refreshed the page and I lost them. So I tried again and it sat at some message saying it would take 5 minutes, then it went up to 6 , then 8... I let it go and just went for lunch. Came back and it was sitting on a message saying I got two half price tickets in the 500's and I lost them due to inactivity (obviously).

OB
06-30-2014, 04:28 PM
If they can keep bots from buying the 1/2 price tickets why cant they keep them from buying all the other tickets - i truly wish there was a way to keep scalpers away from tickets

Timmy!
06-30-2014, 04:28 PM
I was able to get half price tickets for the Seahawks pre-season game, Raiders, and Cardinals. It was a huge pain but we are stoked to take our 6 year old to his first game, he is a huge Demaryius fan.

I hope you used different cards/addresses.....or you're gonna have a bad time when ticket master cancels half your order. The 1/2 price tickets can only be purchased for one game regular season game per household( not sure about preseason) unless the policies have changed. I've had some canceled before.

biddy1030
06-30-2014, 04:32 PM
I locked on to two half price tickets for 90 each for the Miami game and when I tried to purchase them it refreshed the page and I lost them. So I tried again and it sat at some message saying it would take 5 minutes, then it went up to 6 , then 8... I let it go and just went for lunch. Came back and it was sitting on a message saying I got two half price tickets in the 500's and I lost them due to inactivity (obviously).

I tried the same for the niners game, it kept saying 2 minutes remaining and that lasted for about 20 minutes so I just gave up on those.

MasterShake
06-30-2014, 04:59 PM
If they can keep bots from buying the 1/2 price tickets why cant they keep them from buying all the other tickets - i truly wish there was a way to keep scalpers away from tickets

The only reason they keep the 1/2 price tickets away from bots and scalpers is because its a pain in the ass to redeem them. Like I said you have to go directly to will call and then they shuffle your ass into the stadium to make sure you don't just head back down the stairs and try and double your investment. If they made season ticket or regular ticket holders do that it would take 4 hours to get everyone in. There has to be SOME better way online to do it, though.

biddy1030
06-30-2014, 05:26 PM
I hope you used different cards/addresses.....or you're gonna have a bad time when ticket master cancels half your order. The 1/2 price tickets can only be purchased for one game regular season game per household( not sure about preseason) unless the policies have changed. I've had some canceled before.

This year it is 4 tickets per household per game. We used a different CC and address for each game.

Dzone
06-30-2014, 06:41 PM
Broncos have the most expensive tickets in the AFC and are ranked 4th in the league behind seattle, san fran and chicago

Denver Native (Carol)
06-30-2014, 07:43 PM
Broncos have the most expensive tickets in the AFC and are ranked 4th in the league behind seattle, san fran and chicago

It would be interesting to see all of the teams' prices. Do you have a link?

Dzone
06-30-2014, 10:06 PM
It would be interesting to see all of the teams' prices. Do you have a link?
This is where I got that info.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawrence/2014/06/30/putting-super-bowl-loss-behind-broncos-tickets-up-18-from-last-season/

Denver Native (Carol)
06-30-2014, 10:20 PM
This is where I got that info.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawrence/2014/06/30/putting-super-bowl-loss-behind-broncos-tickets-up-18-from-last-season/

That could be a little misleading. Some of the tickets went up last year, and then different ones this year.

This link explains what I posted.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_25192197/broncos-raise-ticket-prices-third-consecutive-year

Timmy!
07-01-2014, 05:05 AM
This year it is 4 tickets per household per game. We used a different CC and address for each game.

That's how it was for me but u couldn't get multi games per household (had 2 tickets to two games, one set was canceled). Nicely done

ShaneFalco
07-10-2014, 03:30 PM
got 4 to the KC game.

Italianmobstr7
07-11-2014, 03:49 PM
I got 2 half price to Colts and a half price to the Cardinals (2 cards with 2 different state addresses). I'll buy individual to all the others on Stubhub/craigslist or through friends. Nothing like being at a Broncos game!