PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos OTA news and updates

SWotRR
06-02-2014, 11:50 PM
Week two of OTAs begins this morning for the Denver Broncos. Like last week we here at Mile High Report will keep you updated on everything happening at Dove Valley. Check out last weeks OTA news and updates for the Denver Broncos...

Day 4 denver broncos ota news and updates (http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/6/2/5773032/day-4-denver-broncos-ota-news-and-updates)

This is the main link for MHR's OTAs (http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/5/28/5757562/denver-broncos-2014-otas-news-coverage).

G_Money
06-03-2014, 03:04 PM
I have to say, I like all the reports on the UDFA rookies, as well as the injury recovery stories. Ware being a terror? Great. Von's movement skills and explosion ahead of schedule? Terrific.

Possible contributors on special teams and in important backup roles coming from the draft and undrafted college ranks? Very useful.

Put some pads on, fellas. I'm ready to see some football.

~G

Simple Jaded
06-03-2014, 10:14 PM
Pump the brakes folks, it's the Mile High Propaganda Report, where Kyle Orton = Peyton Manning.

G_Money
06-04-2014, 10:16 AM
*laughs* It's not just MHR who is reporting on OTAs. Most camp stories are gonna be feel-good, especially since they haven't strapped on pads or hit anybody, but this is where you wanna see which of the new guys are grasping the team concepts, who looks good on the field (admittedly playing flag football) and how guys are healing up.

If the word was that Von was slow in recovery and Ware was jogging around like a lazy ass, that would be bad.

Ergo, this is good. ;)

~G

HORSEPOWER 56
06-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Fingers crossed we can avoid the injury bug for the most part this year. Some teams already have lost players for the season.

TXBRONC
06-05-2014, 06:41 AM
Fingers crossed we can avoid the injury bug for the most part this year. Some teams already have lost players for the season.

No kidding. Denver after their bi-week has a stretch of games where they play 6 of 8 on the road.