PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' line shuffle continues; Wintson Justice gets reps at tackle

Denver Native (Carol)
06-02-2014, 02:20 PM
On a team with few vacant positions, the Broncos' offensive line remains unique, featuring several potential combinations.

Monday, the Broncos continued moving bodies up front with Wintson Justice receiving a look at right tackle and Vinston Painter taking some reps at guard. Chris Clark entered organized team activities first at right tackle, but Denver wants to keep an open mind along the line.

"Right tackle is the offensive center position of a year ago," coach John Fox said. "We like our options. They will all get opportunities and we will see what our best configuration is."

rest - plus video
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_25882339/broncos-line-shuffle-continues-justice-gets-reps-at

Jsteve01
06-02-2014, 09:13 PM
I was living in Philly when justice gave up 5 sacks vs the Giants in the infamous 11 sack game. Let me just sathat he'll have to do something really special to make me me feel comfortabl.e

Simple Jaded
06-02-2014, 09:37 PM
If Justice starts you better well practice 1st and 15 extensively.

TXBRONC
06-03-2014, 09:57 AM
I was living in Philly when justice gave up 5 sacks vs the Giants in the infamous 11 sack game. Let me just sathat he'll have to do something really special to make me me feel comfortabl.e

I don't put a lot stock in it. He's just getting some reps but doesn't mean anything more than that.

Cugel
06-03-2014, 04:18 PM
I was living in Philly when justice gave up 5 sacks vs the Giants in the infamous 11 sack game. Let me just sathat he'll have to do something really special to make me me feel comfortable.

I wouldn't worry about it. If he plays remotely like that he won't even make the 53 man roster. If he gives up even 1 bad sack of Manning during the season they're going to sit him down and talk to him. They don't need Justice, and he's not penciled in as a starter as of now. He has to prove he wants a roster spot because they've just drafted a couple of OL this draft who they like.

They're just trying out pieces on the OL. About the only thing you didn't hear about in that piece is keeping Orlando Franklin at RT. Outside of that, it's all fluid and anyone who performs like he wants the starting job at LG, C, or RT has a shot.

For example: it's most likely that Manny Ramirez will be the starting C, but Will Montgomery could steal the job, or even the rookie Paradis could somehow prove a quick learner and impress. Won't know till the pre-season how they're evaluating guys.