PDA

View Full Version : Sanders Learning from New Teammates

Denver Native (Carol)
05-31-2014, 04:10 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- On Thursday, wide receiver Demaryius Thomas called fellow receiver Emmanuel Sanders “too quick.” Quarterback Peyton Manning and Offensive Coordinator Adam Gase have echoed similar compliments and noted his work ethic and talent.

Sanders, who joined the Broncos as an unrestricted free agent on March 16, appreciated the nods. But he knows that the work isn’t close to being done.

“I still have a lot of work that I have to put in,” Sanders said. “It’s early. It’s OTAs right now. I’d be lying to you if I told you that I know the playbook. My head is still spinning a little bit. But, I’ll tell you what, I’m happy and excited to be a Denver Bronco.”

rest - plus Sanders' video
http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Sanders-Learning-from-New-Teammates/e9d74b8c-8fe1-4b39-8824-2688d9ad2be7

Dzone
05-31-2014, 04:13 PM
Cool. I already like him better than Decker

turftoad
05-31-2014, 06:44 PM
I like Decker but I also think Sanders brings a more explosive skill set.

Davii
05-31-2014, 06:59 PM
I like Decker but I also think Sanders brings a more explosive skill set.

I just hope he can force the 50yd line to miss a tackle.

Tned
05-31-2014, 08:13 PM
I just hope he can force the 50yd line to miss a tackle.

Lol. I was a huge Decker fan, but man those open field stumbles/trips got old.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner

TXBRONC
05-31-2014, 10:11 PM
I like his versatility.

OrangeHoof
06-01-2014, 09:58 AM
What really matters is if he gets in sync with Manning's reads and HOLDS ONTO THE BALL. A Manning offense means he wants you to be exactly *here* when he expects you to be exactly *here* and he will get the ball exactly to the same place then your job is to catch it and not drop it. You do not have to be a jackrabbit for this but you do have to understand where you are at all times and that your hands will not betray you.