PDA

View Full Version : Three Red Sox managers ejected as feud with Rays continues

FanInAZ
05-31-2014, 03:29 PM
It seems a little lopsided that Boston lost three acting managers and a player in all of the nonsense while Tampa Bay didn't lose anyone. Especially since Red Sox pitchers never actually hit a batter during Friday's game. It's all up to the umpire's discretion, though, so he obviously felt there was no intention behind Price's second hit batter. He also felt like Workman was sending a dangerous message to Longoria, so he reacted accordingly.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/three-red-sox-managers-ejected-as-feud-with-rays-continues-031419356.html

I didn't watch this game, but based on this article, it seems to me like the Umps have some explaining to do. :confused:

FanInAZ
06-12-2014, 08:07 PM
You may cringe when watching D-Back highlights tonight. Ender Inciarte's head collided with the knee of an Astro while stealing 2nd. It's either not as bad as it looks, or Inciarte is doing a 1st rate job of pretending he's not hurt that bad.

FanInAZ
06-12-2014, 08:11 PM
Sorry, posted in the wrong thread & I can't get this post to delete for some reason. Mods, please delete this & previous post for me.

TIA

OB
06-12-2014, 09:12 PM
The Red Sox were wrong (I didn't see it. But that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

FanInAZ
06-12-2014, 11:31 PM
The Red Sox were wrong (I didn't see it. But that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

I'm referring to my previous post from earlier tonight pertaining to the D-Backs game. I thought I was posting in the D-Backs thread, but I accidentally clicked on the wrong link.