PDA

View Full Version : Broncos’ Peyton Manning on Letterman Monday

Denver Native (Carol)
04-29-2014, 05:31 PM
Denver Broncos quarterback and 2014 NFL MVP Peyton Manning will visit “The Late Show with David Letterman” on Monday, May 5 (10:35 p.m. locally on CBS4).

This will be Manning’s first chat show interview since the Broncos’ ill-fated Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 2. No need to rehash that. It will also be Manning’s fourth appearance on Letterman.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/ostrow/2014/04/29/broncos-peyton-manning-letterman-monday/18457/

Denver Native (Carol)
05-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Peyton Manning made his fourth appearance on "The Late Show" with David Letterman on Monday, paying homage to the retiring host. Manning discussed a potential plan to sabotage field mikes to prevent 'Omaha' audibles — or any others — from becoming a front-page story again.

"These TV mikes pick up everything. I don't like it. I am not a fan of it, Dave. It reveals terminology that the opponent you will play the next week can use. I don't like Bill Belichick hearing our plays that we are using. I think I know how to fix it, Dave," Manning said. "You have to get up there and say some really negative things about commissioner Roger Goodell. 'Blue 20! Blue 20! Roger Goodell is a no-good you know what,' and I think they will just kind of turn down that volume a bit."

Letterman responded with an apparent jab at the Patriots' SpyGate scandal years ago, saying, "But, as we know about Bill Belichick, he brings his own microphones, so you don't have to worry about that."

The show was taped Monday afternoon and was scheduled to run at 10:30 p.m. Monday night.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_25701477/peyton-manning-david-letterman-jab-bill-belichick

aberdien
05-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Good stuff

wcben
05-06-2014, 08:15 AM
Letterman is so incredibly unfunny. The shot at Patriots had me laughing out loud though

Denver Native (Carol)
05-06-2014, 11:09 AM
Manning Joins Late Show with David Letterman

videos on link from the show last night

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Manning-Joins-Late-Show-with-David-Letterman/1232ad6c-efea-4b44-b4cd-dbc28e425816

Ravage!!!
05-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Letterman is hilarious. But the new guy, Cobert, is Awesome. Will be the PERFECT replacement.

BroncoNut
05-06-2014, 11:11 AM
Letterman is so incredibly unfunny. The shot at Patriots had me laughing out loud though
what planet are you from?

wcben
05-06-2014, 01:16 PM
what planet are you from?

Admittedly I've only watched a handful of times but his shtick felt really tired.. but please convince me, what makes Letterman better than the rest?

slim
05-06-2014, 01:24 PM
Admittedly I've only watched a handful of times but his shtick felt really tired.. but please convince me, what makes Letterman better than the rest?

His gap.

DenBronx
05-07-2014, 09:34 PM
Lettermans never been funny to me but on rare occasions. This happened to be one of them.