PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning already contemplating rematch with Colts

Denver Native (Carol)
04-27-2014, 12:45 PM
INDIANAPOLIS — Peyton Manning still holds Indianapolis in a special place. Even if Denver is opening the season against his former team.

Two days after Manning found out his rematch with the Colts would be the first Sunday night game of the NFL's season, the reigning MVP returned to town for a very different reason — to help host an annual fundraiser for the Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at St. Vincent.

AND from article

Now, the 38-year-old Manning says, he intends to keep playing as long as his body allows it and as long as the Broncos want to keep him.

full article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncosheadlines/ci_25648353/peyton-manning-already-contemplating-rematch-colts

MOtorboat
04-27-2014, 12:48 PM
I really wish we had signed a middle linebacker, a safety and an offensive lineman instead of this clown. I hate having Manning.

:fart:

Simple Jaded
04-27-2014, 10:16 PM
I really wish we had signed a middle linebacker, a safety and an offensive lineman instead of this clown. I hate having Manning.

:fart:

He should take a paycut and let Osweiler play more.

DenBronx
04-27-2014, 10:25 PM
Can we just move Champ Bailey to safety and Von Miller to MLB?

Dzone
04-27-2014, 10:48 PM
Dreeson or Tamm should take Deckers place. Manning will help them get a bazillion dollar contract. but They probably arent as good as emmanuelle
Im glad manning is thinking about that game. He has some redemption to get. He is getting called a choke artist by too many damn people