PDA

View Full Version : Training camp closed to the public this year

GEM
04-25-2014, 11:15 AM
Saw this yesterday and just got a text about it. Because of construction at Dove Valley, all training camp closed to public. Broncos will hold 3 fan practices at Mile High instead. From what I haven't seen, no dates released as of yet. Kind of sucks that we won't have fan camp reports this year.

Buff
04-25-2014, 11:24 AM
Yeah, I was thinking that this won't affect me because I never go to TC... But I will miss the reports from everyone who did attend.

Pola and UR are going to be pissed.

BroncoJoe
04-25-2014, 11:24 AM
Pola is going to be PISSED!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
04-25-2014, 11:27 AM
It makes sense. There's too much liability for them to allow fans at the site while construction is going on. What are they going to do, make 3000 people sign a waiver?

Buff
04-25-2014, 11:29 AM
It makes sense. There's too much liability for them to allow fans at the site while construction is going on. What are they going to do, make 3000 people sign a waiver?

Mandatory purchase of a Broncos Hard Hat to enter. Revenue generator.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-25-2014, 12:42 PM
from article:

In order to allow fans an opportunity to view practices this summer, the team will hold three open sessions at Sports Authority Field at Mile High with free parking and admission.

The three practices at Sports Authority Field for fans will take place on Sunday, July 27, Wednesday, July 30, and Saturday, Aug. 2. The practice on Saturday, Aug. 2, will be the Broncos’ fourth annual Summer Scrimmage and features expanded programming and activities for fans to enjoy.

Full details on practice times and specific activities surrounding the stadium practices will be announced as soon as they are finalized.

full article - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Training-Camp-Changes-for-Fans-Announced/87dc069b-c6a4-4e08-9a24-d1f62075eb8d

tubby
04-25-2014, 01:24 PM
Mandatory purchase of a Broncos Hard Hat to enter. Revenue generator.

@DollarJoeEllis loves it.

ShaneFalco
04-25-2014, 05:09 PM
weak i wanted to go this year

Denver Native (Carol)
04-25-2014, 05:19 PM
weak i wanted to go this year

Well then, go to the stadium

ShaneFalco
04-25-2014, 05:26 PM
i wanted to get Vons autograph on my jersey :(

But in stadium i dont think we will be able to. Unless we are in row 1.

GEM
04-25-2014, 06:48 PM
i wanted to get Vons autograph on my jersey :(

But in stadium i dont think we will be able to. Unless we are in row 1.

It rained like crazy last year and people were getting all the players' autographs at the stadium practice.

dogfish
04-26-2014, 05:37 PM
do they let you tailgate those practices?

:defense:

OrangeHoof
04-26-2014, 07:00 PM
Fans must not be allowed to see that Peyton Manning's neck surgery allows the Broncos now to unscrew his head completely off at the base of the neck so it can download the playbook by USB port hooked up to a supercomputer kept by Microsoft at a top secret server farm. That's how the Seahawks knew what was coming in the Super Bowl - the gameplan was leaked during a security breach by some hackers near Seattle.

If children ever saw Peyton with his head detatched, it might traumatize them much like if Mickey Mouse is seen at Disney World with his head removed smoking an e-cig in the Employees Lounge. Could be grounds for a lawsuit so keeping fans away from practices is vitally important.

dogfish
04-28-2014, 03:50 AM

anybody? buehler?

GEM
04-28-2014, 11:10 AM

I remember seeing people tailgating at the practice last year. Not sure about this year.

GEM
04-28-2014, 11:11 AM
Full details on practice times and specific activities surrounding the stadium practices will be announced as soon as they are finalized.

That's the word from the Broncos that was in Carol's article.

tubby
04-28-2014, 11:24 AM

I did a couple years ago. Last year I took the kids.

pnbronco
04-28-2014, 02:46 PM
It's OK, in fact it gives me a lot more time to work this summer on my business and that's a good thing....lol If I'm around I'll try to make it to the stadium practices and besides those hills are hard to sit on...it hurts your hiny pretty quick.