PDA

View Full Version : Broncos visit calendar includes CB Kyle Fuller, center Matt Paradis

Denver Native (Carol)
04-15-2014, 04:02 PM
With the NFL draft on May 8, the Broncos are lining up visits with college prospects.

Aaron Wilson of The Baltimore Sun reported the Broncos are one of several teams that will visit with Virginia Tech cornerback Kyle Fuller. Wilson also reported the Broncos have already visited with Boise State center Matt Paradis.

Fuller is considered the No. 3 cornerback prospect by NFLDraftScout.com. At 6-foot, 190 pounds, Fuller is the type of large-sized cornerback preferred by Broncos general manager John Elway.

rest - http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/04/15/broncos-visit-cb-kyle-fuller-c-matt-paradise/26953/

CoachChaz
04-15-2014, 04:04 PM
Dear Lord, please let Fuller fall to 31

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
04-16-2014, 10:42 AM
Interesting, I didn't know Paradis was a draft prospect.

Ziggy
04-16-2014, 01:45 PM
Interesting, I didn't know Paradis was a draft prospect.

Paradis is a late round prospect to UDFA type.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
04-16-2014, 02:03 PM
Paradis is a late round prospect to UDFA type.

The only reason I say that is because I'm a Boise fan. I watch almost all of their games. The only prospect I was aware of on their line was Leno.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-16-2014, 04:09 PM
Even if the Broncos can’t draft every prospect they like, it can’t hurt to check out as many as possible while they’re unattached.

The Broncos have Ole Miss receiver Donte Moncrief and Miami quarterback Stephen Morris on their workout schedule.

Moncrief, who entered the draft after his junior season, is one of 10 to 12 receivers projected for the first or second round in the NFL draft that will be held May 8-10. He is large by receiver standards at 6-foot-2, 221 pounds, and his 4.40-second time in the 40 tied with Colorado’s Paul Richardson for the third fastest among receivers at the NFL scouting combine in February.

rest - http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/04/16/broncos-work-quarterback-mons-receiver-moncreif/26985/

Denver Native (Carol)
04-17-2014, 05:18 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 19m

Ryan Shazier visits the Broncos http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_25586801/ryan-shaziers-speed-at-linebacker-intriguing-when-broncos … via @denverpost

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 6h

Interesting who the Broncos are working out: WR Donte Moncrief, QB Stephen Morris http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/04/16/broncos-work-quarterback-mons-receiver-moncreif/26985/ …

Shazam!
04-17-2014, 05:23 PM
The Broncos can get a C from the UDFA route, no need to waste a pick.

Ravage!!!
04-17-2014, 05:25 PM

Waste? I guess that would come down to the quality of C you were drafting. I don't consider the center to be a position that is not valuable.

Shazam!
04-17-2014, 07:06 PM
Did I say it wasn't valuable? Nope.

Nalen was drafted very late once upon a time.

MOtorboat
04-18-2014, 02:46 AM

Denver needs to focus on the interior line. Especially after what they did in free agency. Waiting for the UDFA pool wouldn't be very intelligent.

Ziggy
04-18-2014, 05:24 AM

And Rod Smith went undrafted. Those guys are the exceptions, not the norm. Also, Nalen was a very undersized center in a league that only had a couple of ZBS teams. Denver happened to be one of them. I think Denver can get Marcus Martin at the end of the 2nd. He's the best center in this draft IMO. They're not going to get anyone of his caliber with a late round pick or as an UDFA.

Ravage!!!
04-18-2014, 12:02 PM

I wonder why teams waste time even drafting anyone before the 6th. I mean, Sharpe was a 6th rounder, Terrell Davis was a 6th rounder, and Tom Brady. Rod Smith was undrafted. I say we trade our entire draft away and collect the ENTIRE 6th round!! That would be awesome!

"coming t the podium, for the 18th time in a row, the Denver Broncos."

Shazam!
04-18-2014, 01:10 PM
So now I said high Draft picks don't matter? Right.