PDA

View Full Version : Klis: NFC West tough test for Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos to pass in 2014

Denver Native (Carol)
04-13-2014, 01:08 PM
Get ready, Peyton. By year's end, it will seem the Broncos are an extension of the NFC West.

They played, to the nation's lament, the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII in February.

They will open their preseason schedule in August by playing Seattle and the San Francisco 49ers.

And when the NFL announces its regular-season schedule Thursday, the Broncos will have games this fall against the Seahawks, 49ers, Arizona Cardinals and St. Louis Rams.

AND

The NFC West is the baddest defensive division around.

full article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_25554482/nfc-west-tough-test-peyton-manning-denver-broncos

Northman
04-13-2014, 01:10 PM
Well, to be the best you got to beat the best. We shall see how we fair this year.

OrangeHoof
04-13-2014, 01:43 PM
I think we could be a better, more balanced team this season but not be 13-3 again, possibly 11-5. Besides the NFC West, we'll get NE, CIN, IND, KC and SD (basically the entire AFC playoff cast from last year). Really few cupcakes.

MasterShake
04-13-2014, 02:14 PM
If the Broncos make it to the playoffs we will have earned it. And if they are good enough to make it to the Super Bowl after that brutal schedule we will be battle tested and confident which we really weren't last year. I like the way things are shaping up.

Canmore
04-13-2014, 02:56 PM
If the Broncos make it to the playoffs we will have earned it. And if they are good enough to make it to the Super Bowl after that brutal schedule we will be battle tested and confident which we really weren't last year. I like the way things are shaping up.

Agreed. You can only match up against who you are scheduled to play. This upcoming season looks really tough. The fans and players should get their money's worth. I can't wait.

Valar Morghulis
04-13-2014, 03:19 PM
What do you think the chances of a superbowl rematch to start the season?

BroncoWave
04-13-2014, 03:21 PM
What do you think the chances of a superbowl rematch to start the season?

Almost zero. There is no way the NFL would be cruel enough to put Denver in the opening Thursday celebration for the Super Bowl champs and watch them get their rings. They have never done that in a season in which there would be a Super Bowl rematch in the regular season, and I don't see them doing it now.

ShaneFalco
04-15-2014, 05:25 PM
Broncos play my Lambs at home this year.

sneakers
04-19-2014, 03:07 AM
Well, to be the best you got to beat the best. We shall see how we fair this year.

Ok Ric Flair