PDA

View Full Version : John Fox would do "everything" differently if Broncos return to Super Bowl

Denver Native (Carol)
03-25-2014, 03:26 PM
ORLANDO, Fla. — If John Fox gets a chance to do it over again, he'll re-do it.

Let's say the Broncos — with Peyton Manning returning on offense and DeMarcus Ware, Aqib Talib and T.J. Ward added to their defense — again reach the Super Bowl in the 2014 season.

What would Fox do differently in the two weeks leading up to the final game?

"Probably everything," Fox said.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_25414923/john-fox-would-do-everything-differently-if-broncos

Ravage!!!
03-25-2014, 03:28 PM
Fox cracks me up. I like the way he can joke with the media.

OB
03-25-2014, 03:41 PM
Ya like: A. Showing up and B. Winning :coffee:

DenBronx
03-25-2014, 04:09 PM
I wonder if that includes getting our first snap off correctly?

OB
03-25-2014, 04:16 PM
I wonder if it means preparing for some silly thing like crowd noise - oh wait never mind - that would never be a factor at a neutral site game

BroncoWave
03-25-2014, 05:40 PM
I wonder if it means preparing for some silly thing like crowd noise - oh wait never mind - that would never be a factor at a neutral site game

To be fair, Super Bowls are notorious for being pretty quiet given the large percentage of attendees who are corporate folk. And given how bad the weather was supposed to be, I don't blame them too much for not thinking crowd noise would be an issue.

It's easy to second guess, but I don't remember a single poster on here saying the crowd noise was something they would be worried about.

OB
03-25-2014, 07:29 PM
It's easy to second guess, but I don't remember a single poster on here saying the crowd noise was something they would be worried about.

Ya because there are so many experts on here who get paid millions of dollars to win. Seriously? You prepare for EVERYTHING. everything, dude. One of the things that bothered me the most was how much Peyton was rattled by the crowd noise.

Dzone
03-25-2014, 09:07 PM
No doubt Peyton looked freaked out...

BroncoWave
03-25-2014, 09:22 PM
Ya because there are so many experts on here who get paid millions of dollars to win. Seriously? You prepare for EVERYTHING. everything, dude. One of the things that bothered me the most was how much Peyton was rattled by the crowd noise.

That's really really easy to say from your armchair and in hindsight.

Dapper Dan
03-25-2014, 10:11 PM
Me too. I would have went to work.