PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Position Breakdown: Running Back

Denver Native (Carol)
03-18-2014, 03:37 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Throughout 2013, Montee Ball accepted his role as the understudy, but prepared as though he would someday be atop the depth chart.

That day could be at hand. With Knowshon Moreno an unrestricted free agent, Ball is atop the list of running backs under contract. Fellow 2013 rookie C.J. Anderson was behind him on the depth chart and saw occasional work in the latter stages of last season, and 2012 third-round pick Ronnie Hillman showed flashes early last year, but was inactive or did not play in nine of the last 12 games, including playoffs.

The Broncos added former Furman University running back Jerodis Williams in January when they signed him to a reserve-future contract. But unless Moreno returns, the future of the Broncos' ground game could be in Ball's hands.

And he believes he's ready.

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Broncos-Position-Breakdown-Running-Back/7f83216d-1b72-4c36-bcbe-5bed9198576e

TXBRONC
03-18-2014, 05:55 PM
If it ends up this way I think the running game will be in good hands.

Simple Jaded
03-18-2014, 06:35 PM
Isaiah Crowell.

luckyseven
03-18-2014, 11:39 PM
Isaiah Crowell.

you might want to change your sig.

Resign DRC and Caldwell.

Both are off the market

Simple Jaded
03-18-2014, 11:55 PM
you might want to change your sig.

Resign DRC and Caldwell.

Both are off the market

I hope you don't think I didn't know that these players were off the market.

I had my last years mock draft in my sig until a week ago, why would I care to change my new sig so soon?

Btw, Caldwell resigned with Denver, FYI.

luckyseven
03-19-2014, 12:06 AM
I hope you don't think I didn't know that these players were off the market.

I had my last years mock draft in my sig until a week ago, why would I care to change my new sig so soon?

Btw, Caldwell resigned with Denver, FYI.

I do not normally watch who changes what when, normally could care less. if i had sigs I would move on to current desires. but I do not. you seemed to me like a guy that would also. Sorry if I missed it.

yes I was aware where he signed.

My comment was he was off the market, which he is.