PDA

View Full Version : Nacho takes shot at Elway.

Superchop 7
02-27-2014, 08:05 PM
Duke Ihenacho ‏@NachoLyfe · 23m
Some people don't know how to smile without showing all of their gums lol

slim
02-27-2014, 08:08 PM
Maybe it was a shot at Terrell Suggs?

DenBronx
02-27-2014, 09:41 PM
Nacho might get replaced anyway. He was an absolute non factor and commited penalties at the worst time.

Magnificent Seven
02-28-2014, 12:10 AM
Duke Ihenacho is Mike Tyson 2.0?

MOtorboat
02-28-2014, 12:11 AM

What?

luckyseven
02-28-2014, 01:55 AM
Nacho might get replaced anyway. He was an absolute non factor and commited penalties at the worst time.

Happens with young players. Most of them make mistakes.
Had he been a top 15 choice you might be able to expect more from him.

Early in the year lots of fans were singing his praises, what a steal, then a mistake happens and he is pressing to get better it just compounded.

Timmy!
02-28-2014, 02:14 AM
http://abovethelaw.com/uploads/2011/11/poo-tattoo.jpg

Magnificent Seven
02-28-2014, 02:21 AM
What?

nevermind. :D

Northman
02-28-2014, 06:28 AM
Happens with young players. Most of them make mistakes.
Had he been a top 15 choice you might be able to expect more from him.

Early in the year lots of fans were singing his praises, what a steal, then a mistake happens and he is pressing to get better it just compounded.

I still like him, he's young and mistakes are bound to happen. I hope we dont give up on him too soon.

TXBRONC
02-28-2014, 07:32 AM

I don't remember Ihenacho literally chewing someone's ear off.

RebelRocker
02-28-2014, 09:51 AM
Duke Ihenacho ‏@NachoLyfe · 23m
Some people don't know how to smile without showing all of their gums lol

I think you're assuming too much. He gave no reference to Elway. Unless there's proof
Of him trashing Elway, don't post this stuff. This is how shitty rumors get
started.

weazel
02-28-2014, 10:11 AM
not jumping to any assumptions, mind you

SR
02-28-2014, 10:17 AM
I think you're assuming too much. He gave no reference to Elway. Unless there's proof Of him trashing Elway, don't post this stuff. This is how shitty rumors get started.

Chop is a pro at making something out of nothing.

CoachChaz
02-28-2014, 10:21 AM
I took the title to be sarcastic considering the content. And if it's not...who the hell cares? Maybe we should take a little time to unbunch our panties today, folks.

Dapper Dan
02-28-2014, 10:22 PM
I like french fried potaters.

Superchop 7
03-03-2014, 11:32 PM
OK, here is the deal, Ihenacho and Omar Boldin are bad guys.....need them gone....whatever the public image is....wrong guys for us.

Superchop 7
03-03-2014, 11:33 PM
You are not as good as you think you are.

MOtorboat
03-03-2014, 11:44 PM
OK, here is the deal, Ihenacho and Omar Boldin are bad guys.....need them gone....whatever the public image is....wrong guys for us.

At least this is sort of a sentence.

Not sure what you mean, but OK.

Superchop 7
03-03-2014, 11:50 PM
After reviewing their twitter accounts, I feel that these two individuals are more racially motivated than team oriented, I feel that this bias takes away from the team concept, thus, making it a personal vengeance, one which, should have been addressed before they hit the field.

Superchop 7
03-03-2014, 11:52 PM
Having written it it out..... not my gumbo folks.

chazoe60
03-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Holy ******* shit batman.

Hawgdriver
03-04-2014, 05:11 AM
Tned let his premium troll subscription expire, folks.

OB
03-04-2014, 04:05 PM
I will say I did twitter for a little while and was so disappointed when I started following some broncos I just had to stop - its been a few years so I dont remember the players I was following or what they said but I remember one - It may have been Von Miller - who was nothing but party party party on his twitter feed (and I think it was right after his first MJ charge) it pissed me off so bad (it might not have been him tho - may have been one of the players who got a DUI a few years back) - then I got into it with one of the broncos who is muslim about pork - we actually had a twitter argument going for quite awhile. It was very disheartening for me to realize how human and full of flaws these guys are - I prefer to stay in the dark about them personally and just focus on their on field performances.

MOtorboat
03-04-2014, 04:24 PM
I will say I did twitter for a little while and was so disappointed when I started following some broncos I just had to stop - its been a few years so I dont remember the players I was following or what they said but I remember one - It may have been Von Miller - who was nothing but party party party on his twitter feed (and I think it was right after his first MJ charge) it pissed me off so bad (it might not have been him tho - may have been one of the players who got a DUI a few years back) - then I got into it with one of the broncos who is muslim about pork - we actually had a twitter argument going for quite awhile. It was very disheartening for me to realize how human and full of flaws these guys are - I prefer to stay in the dark about them personally and just focus on their on field performances.

I've noticed that unless they are really interesting or funny, athletes are boring follows. As a fan we follow to hear things about the team, but they don't want to talk about their job when they are away from their job and typically end up not tweeting about anything that I remotely care about.

chazoe60
03-04-2014, 04:56 PM
I've noticed that unless they are really interesting or funny, athletes are boring follows.
So unless they're not boring, they're boring?

MOtorboat
03-04-2014, 05:56 PM
So unless they're not boring, they're boring?

Yes. It's profound like that.